What Is The Most Important Mental Trail For Business?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by jackson, Jan 5, 2011.

1. jackson

jackson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Okay so this is something that I'm very curious about because I'm just starting out with this whole business thing...

One thing that I've found with my research though is that about 90% of people who start a business don't end up making any real, long term money from it... and what I REALLY want to know is what do those 10% have that the rest don't?

This may be something that requires more than just a few sentences as an answer so I'm prepared to do a lot of reading... please tell me what you think.

Thanks... Jackson. :cool:

2. DaveB

DaveB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

that 10% had a vision from the start and sincerely believed that their ideas are the best, sometimes to a narcissistic extent. determination to make their ideals gives them the drive to stick with their company till they succeed

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum jackson. My observation of the people I knew who have been most successful in business is that they have been passionate about what they are doing, to the point of obsession. They were completely committed to their business and fully believed in it. They would work round the clock when required and do whatever it takes to make the next dollar or Euro. This kind of obsession and single mindedness doesn't necessarily make them very nice people.