What is the method to your blogging success? What inspires your blogs?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by ChrisLeads, May 30, 2012.

1. ChrisLeads

ChrisLeads
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you give me method or advise about your blogging succes?

Thanks

2. Rickytaylor

Rickytaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blogging is one of the important link building technique. You must optimize your blog and post fresh and relevant content as search engine likes fresh content. social bookmark your blog and ping your blog.

3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

More interesting and captivating content. It will help you keep your visitors interested in linked to you for more of your contents and ideas, information, etc. Be credible enough about what you write and share about.

4. Apoorv82

Apoorv82
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to write a content which is more relevant to your title and share it as much as on social and other websites.

5. seolyka2

seolyka2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, creating an informative and interesting content with compelling titles can help you attract more readers to visit and keep them stay longer on your blog. You should also add social media buttons on every of your blog post to make your blog SOCIAL and encourage more visitors to share or recommend your posts to their friends or connections.

6. Sonia Whitehorn

Sonia Whitehorn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The beauty with blogging is that you can write about anything. I find that makes notes in my diary helps me to write articles, as everytime something pops into my mind, I'll write it down. The key to success in blogging is to blog daily, use'keywords' and 'tags' as these are searched via the search engines on the internet. Don't write more than 300-700 words as the reading will become a little bored after that. Include photos and videos as this breaks up the article and readers like to see images throughout a blog. Blogging is becoming more and more common online as people like to open their thoughts and share it with the world. Making money blogging is achievable as there are testimonies out there where bloggers have turned over a large sum of dollars. There is so much value with blogging as the more you blog the more people will like you and post comments on your blog, and that is what is going to help you succeed in blogging!!! To your success :)

7. amcnaron

amcnaron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like to stream interesting ideas and interesting things I find onto notes. I get my inspiration thorough out the day from numerous articles I read and interactions with coworkers. I have to remember when I blog to ask, "Why is someone on this page?" and be sure I am answering the question with my content.

8. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The success of blog depends on quality of its content. People will read your blog only if they found it interesting and knowledgeable for themselves. Update your blog daily and always provide informative and quality content on your blog.

9. kundansingh

kundansingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes this are the some steps you should keep in min
    1 content should be unique
    2 blog should be attractive
    3 you should share your blog in various social networking site
    4 like other people blogs so they will also visit your blogs .

10. paralin

paralin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is so simple that make it user friendly in sense of providing all up to dated and most effective information in your blog. Moreover, you may also take ideas by visiting Google.com in this regard because it is also very useful source for all of us.

11. Word

Word
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My best results have been when I wrote about solutions to problems I have had, and they matched other people's problems.

Got a 5-figure passive income from one single post this way. People want solutions.

• Like Like x 1