What Is The Lastest SEO Update By Google?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by borgninestallone, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can i anyone say me what is the current update on SEO by the Google search engine. Since by knowing this we can optimize our sites more effectively in Google. Also share me a website link where we can get regular updates on SEO by Google. Currently i am using Matt Cutts blog and Google official blog for knowing the SEO updates.

2. paulsimmons

paulsimmons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are talking particularly about SEO then Penguin 2.1 is the last announced Google update but there are other as well which are unannounced but have taken down many sites,

Since then Google is busy in hitting the spam networks and guest blogging networks.

3. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you please mentioned the other unannounced SEO update by Google.? By knowing these i can alert myself in not practicing those techniques in optimizing a website.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

How can anyone know about it if it is unannounced? In any case, Google is constantly making changes to their algorithm, from small tweaks to major changes. If an announcement needs to be made, they will make one, and it will not be too difficult to find.
    Rather than obsessing about every little change that Google makes, concentrate on designing and marketing your website following the Webmaster Guidelines. If a change is made that you need to know about, trust me, you will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.