What Is The First Thing To Consider While Starting A Business?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Sara Hopkins, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Vineet Khanna

Vineet Khanna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are facing issues to start your business. Investment is always risk. Make your product strong. It should have demand. You should know your niche clients or customers or users. What is required by them to take your services again and again. Offer packages for all level of clients. Make sure you promote your business correctly. Advertise your business and do a public relation. There are paid press release that you can look for even by that is costly.

2. QianJiu

QianJiu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the first step in starting a company is to figure out how much you can lose. If the funds are not sufficient, you will soon feel the various pressures, especially the changes in mentality. It will make it easy for you to give up and start planning yourself. When the amount of the loss reaches your plan, the company's development does not meet the expected requirements. It's best to stop and re-examine your plan at this time. It is best to shut down the company to avoid more losses.

#42 QianJiu, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2018
  3. Stephen Chong

Stephen Chong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well surely the first thing is how your product and service will benefit others and what are your target audience. Once you are clear about the idea. You can start marketing of the product where you need to play smart and choose the right channels.

4. John G. Anai

John G. Anai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First thing which you have to consider is that your plan must be proper and understand the market needs properly. Also, you should prepare yourself for the results in advance.

5. Ultim8

Ultim8
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just read something about making a solution to your own problem a business.
    I guess the question you should ask is: what problem is my business going to address.
    After you figure your answer to this question is, you should be set to go.

6. Miya

Miya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

money maybe