What is the difference between automatic payment and manual payment in Google Adwords

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by rajesharinos, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rajesharinos

rajesharinos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am going to create Google Adword campaign for my client? Which mode should I choose for payment option.what is difference between thses two modes?

2. lessbrokerage

lessbrokerage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Automatic Payment is Google Automatic Deducted Certain Amount in your Account by Monthly once, but manual payment is we pay some amount to Google Manual

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Automatic Payment means that you have specified a form of payment when your account is eatablished, and this form of payment is automatically charged for clicks on your ad, usually every 30 days, or when you reach your billing threshold. For manual payments, you first establish an account and deposit money into it. When your ads are clicked on, the charge is removed from the balance in your account.
    There are several countries where manual payments are not permitted for new accounts. For a list of these countries, an explanation of the "billing threshold", and more information, click here.

4. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In Google adwords there is option to make payment automatic or manual. Once you add your credit card information to Google adwords it will ask you to select the payment option if you select automatic then the payment will be automatically deducted from your account at the end of every one when you have started the ad. And if you go with the manual you can easily add amount details in Google adwords payment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.