What is the biggest problem your business is facing?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by rangrage, Sep 9, 2012.

1. rangrage

rangrage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am doing some research regarding small business and I would like to hear from our forum members who are business owner.

My personal challenge in my business is dealing with the competition in my over saturated market of web design, SEO and SEM.

Can you share with me what is the biggest problem your business is currently facing, and if you have any solution in place to overcome your problem?

2. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no so call a over saturated market, when Nokia and blackberry become leading in phone industry, no one can imagine Apple build such a nice phone and tablet to capture mobile market. During that time, Apple facing lot of debt, almost bankrupt. Few year ago, most of the company sending their staff to learn Flash and AS3, when iDevice block flash, HTML5 and CSS become mainstream.

When majority users stick with FB and Twitter account, Pinterest is success target their niche and slowly become new rising star in social media industry.

In internet world, the chances is equal. As long as you can target niche market and improve services, the chances to success is high.

• Like Like x 2
  3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make it simple, the competitive of the market is all about the needs, the quality, the service and the cost.
    I gotta agree that there are many company/freelancet is providing Web design, SEM and SEO service but trust me that most of them is not professional enough to give a great result. And those big seo company is charging very high.
    The most important is how good your skill, if your skill is good enough and your cost is fair enough, I can't see any reason that you not getting business because the market needs is high and therefore many people involve themself in this field

• Like Like x 1
  4. rangrage

rangrage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I certainly agree with what you are saying. Competition is a good thing, but at the same time we have to admit that it really does make it difficult to pitch new clients. I also agree sigma that providing excellent service is one of the key factors to keeping ahead of the competition. This is just my personal experience with my business, but I would still like to hear from other business owners in any market.

My intention is find out what problems business owners are currently facing, so that I can conduct some research and find solutions to these problems. So if there are any members on this forum who are running their own business, I would like to ask them to please share their experiences with us.

Thanks guys :)

5. NormanAvila

NormanAvila
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Probably the one and only "problem" in my business is time management. Sometimes I want to complete a whole lot of things and have to delay some of them because I can't do everything at once.

Other than this I'd say it goes well. My business is marketing and I also agree that there will always be room for something new when it comes to business. You just have to make sure you provide a golden packaging to your silver business - the gold to attract all looks and the silver to keep the quality high.

6. rajkotinfoline

rajkotinfoline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They help me maintain my sanity -- and sometimes lead to new business. .... about how you might be stopping yourself and who might have the solution to your problem.

7. edgar.hart

edgar.hart
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In Finland country i try also so search some problem facing a business and i found out in some contact center and help desk the main problem is lack of giving information and customer services,i think in many business customer is one of priority poor performance for it is equivalent to nothing.

8. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Technically Speaking... Because of so much competition i have to work as per customer condition. They want best services. 24*7 services... I agree to give all this things. But when i come to the point of charges. They not fully agree with me.. then they showing less in trust... Second thing is management.. If management is so help full then i don't have to worry... So many things are related...Slowly slowly we found the solution n go ahead....

9. nashir

nashir
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a group owner. We have 8 friends. Our business face great problems. That is to make a decision. All of owner didn't able to make a same decision.