What is the biggest mistake people generally does in their eCommerce Website?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by sameera, Nov 20, 2013.

1. sameera

sameera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am planning to develop an eCommerce Website. All I want to know that what type of mistakes generally people do in an eCommerce Website, all suggestion are welcome. Thanks

2. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I knew a guy who forgot to get an SSL certificate! Big mistake!

3. sameera

sameera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That was really a big . Security is must specially for an Online Ecommerce store. You can't let your users go away from your websites if they won't find it trusted.

4. tylerjackson81

tylerjackson81
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't know about that's and i m intrested to know about ecommerce

5. sameera

sameera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sites like Amazon, eBay , these are eCommerce Sites. eCommerce website is that where you can display your products in an Online Store. eCommerce is in a huge trend now and will become one of the most popular area in coming years. If you are also planning to develop an Online eCommerce Store, you must hire a good company that offers Custom eCommerce Packages at affordable prices. Check more about custom eCommerce Solutions here https://github.com/FATbit-Technologies/Custom-Ecommerce-Solutions/tree/master

6. bizwizgenie12

bizwizgenie12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

E-Commerce is the next big thing after your corner mom-and-pop store

Hi,

To my mind, ecommerce is the next commerce to establish itself after the traditional corner store. There are tons of apps that make it possible to set up online stores; where you can select which kind of merchandise you would like to display on the storefront; and you are in business! But beware the bumps along the way: credibility and reputation of your online store, the security features you incorporate, etc together can make a difference between success and failure.

Hth.