What is the Biggest Desire You Have

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Tecknowoman, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Tecknowoman

Tecknowoman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So needing help with a business or wanting to start one what is your biggest desire?

Please complete the sentence - "If I could just......"

2. eddane

eddane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

"...make a million!"

Ed

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

My current online business goal is to build my revenue up to $1,000 per week. I've a long way to go, but I am going in the right direction.

4. gtt

gtt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I could just... earn enough bucks, then I could be able to regenerate my computer business (i.e. internet cafe, computer service/repair shop & buy and sell computer parts/peripherals).

I wish that I will be successful in SEO/Internet Marketing which I'm very much optimistic with. As a newbie, I know that it's still a long way to go but that's what I'm working on right now. Just being grateful that everything conspires with me in line with this kind of job.

5. seanstevens

seanstevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I could just..... "fast forward 6 months"... it is a shame to want time to fly past as it is the only thing we have that nobody can take away from us, but, until I get back to the UK and settle my family back in to life there I cannot put enough time into running my own company as other things need to be done first. In 6 months time that should change slightly and I will be able to put more time and focus into my own company to build a better future.

6. etradecash

etradecash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am in an interesting position, in that a significant health event has given me physical restraints, I have been in business for over 25 years, and my desire now is reposition my business interests to totally online, to accomodate providing for my family and working from home

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum etradecash. Sorry to hear about your health. Please feel free to post any questions you have or any requests for feedback in our business forums. We'd be delighted to offer our advice and opinions.