What is the biggest challenge you are facing in business right now?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by jeckton, Aug 29, 2011.

1. jeckton

jeckton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Overwhelmed with too much to do? Not sure how to convert traffic into income? Maybe you are struggling with asking for the sale? What is the #1 challenge you personally are facing in your business?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes converting a traffic into a sale is i think everyones challenge unless you don't promote a product. I can combat along with those spammers, getting traffic and attention from the internet but Converting traffic into sale is a lot harder. Especially when you don't know how to make a creative article that will somehow make one buy a product without them noticing youre an affiliate.

4. Clint Cora

Clint Cora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since my main business is centered around my name as a personality, it's getting my name out there and establishing my expertise. This will lead into traffic and subsequent business. In my business, unlike many others, my name is forefront and when people do not know who you are, it's hard to get established. So it's a long term process.

5. Peter Birganza

Peter Birganza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    The biggest problem that I guarantee every business man faces, is bad economic condition. Because of poor policies and other consequences like unemployment, it is not easy to stand for long time. I think you got my point.

6. Andi21

Andi21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The biggest challenge in a business is defintely from the business idea up to setting up and plan all, pay fees and find earning streams and members to be successful. This is the phase with the biggest and much difficult things to do and to survive.

7. ashimashi

ashimashi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Right now for me would be to increase revenue and traffic. I get traffic but it is not the type of traffic I need. It is just random traffic to me.

Hopefully within the year it will all change.

8. LilyEntrust

LilyEntrust
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Definitely switching traffic into leads. But I work in the online marketing department so I can't speak for the business as a whole.

9. finejewellerys

finejewellerys
    uix_expand uix_collapse

sure, everyone want to know how to convert the traffic to sale.But under this financial crisi situation, it is hard to get the many sales as before. It would be a big challenge to us.

10. riteshnarula

riteshnarula
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The traffic is not properly increase on my website mangliks.com

11. LFinkle

LFinkle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow lots of great responses. For me the biggest challenge is time/resources. Even if I hire more people that means just more to do and training and...

12. sebastian

sebastian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am trying to avoid making my internet marketing efforts into another job because once it starts to actually feel like work - I dont want to do it, ive already left 1 job.
    Perfection of the lap top life style and attaining the 'Four Hour Work Week' is my biggest challenge