What is the best way to get your site indexed in 24 hours + what is the 404 error?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by simplyjo, Apr 10, 2013.

1. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My sites , even with traffic + links, take ages to get indexed. Why so ?

Also, recently I have been getting a weird 404 error when i do cache:sitename.com on Google. What does it mean ?

2. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

404 is a error for page not found it shows that the client was able to communicate with the server, but the server could not find what was requested it usually occur when the link get dead or broken

3. Robin Williams

Robin Williams
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to index your website in 24 hour is to submit your website in some famous websites for getting do-follow links, so that Google will come to know about your new website soon. The most important thing is to pink your website by visiting Ping-o-Matic.

4. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

also submitting to sites like digg I think will help you

5. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you site has errors or broken links then you should first fix that. Indexing would happen automatically provided your website is working fine.

6. surge

surge
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to maintain the frequency of content update on your website. If you update your content daily with at least 2 to 3 unique posts per day then your posts will gradually start getting indexed faster. I once had a blog which i sold on Flippa and that blog had this advantage, i had maintained the posting frequency well on it so the site used to get indexed pretty fast. Whenever i added any new post, it used to start showing up on Google within 2 days and i also used to get organic traffic within 3 days for that post's tags and keywords.

7. charleisol

charleisol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do bookmarking and ppt and pdf submission to get it indexed within 24 hrs

8. elillmorcle

elillmorcle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just Simple Way To cache your site with in 12 hr is drop ur Url in google webmaster tool submit url ...jst search "webmaster submit url" in google and u will find your site or any link will have cached within 12 hr

9. kaminiprajapati

kaminiprajapati
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per surge, I think its true. Content is a King. If your Site is updated always Unique Content then google crawl fast site & updated fast in search results. Means, If you want to crawl your site fast then submit Unique content in your site so google find something new your site & update data On search result.

10. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the help guys. Even after social bookmarking, regular content etc , some of my sites dont get indexed for days. I think I will try submitting them to high authority sites/directories as well.

11. john345

john345
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can get your websites indexed in search engines with the help of building back links to high PR websites through forum posting and social bookmarking. Error 404 is an error for page not found it shows that the server could not find what was requested by the client to communicate.

12. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not sure why I am getting 404 when all my pages work fine. it only shows up in cache.