What is the best way to earn money online..??

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by Adam123, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Adam123

Adam123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi any one tell me which is the best way to earn money online,
    i don't know much about it, i want to to earn money online but i don't know how, Thanks in Advance.

2. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,There's a lot of way earning money online,by online jobs, SEO works, advertising etc.Try to search some on google and register then they will interview you online.

3. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Selling ads is best way to earn money, Google and Facebook also selling that.

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on your skill. If you are good in web design, web design will be the one for you to make money online. If you are good in marketing, you can earn money online with your marketing skill

5. khaleel

khaleel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Depends on what you can do
    If you good at GFX you can sell them or if your good at posting at forums then you can sell services and also coding you can sell templates or scripts and so on
    There is loads of ways you can earn money online

6. Peter Birganza

Peter Birganza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    It depends upon your interest and knowledge. If you want to stat any clothing business online than you must be well aware about clothing to promote it. Same as if you are good in English writing skills than you may go with content writing. That is a good field but I will recommend you that go with your interest and likings to start your business.

7. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Adam,
    I don't think I have yet welcomed you to the BAF community personally, so welcome and glad to have you hear.

Today, there is many ways to make extra revenue online. To be honest, a lot of people make their living online. Does that mean you can do the same? Sure it does. Here's the first thing I want you to understand though, seeing how a lot of people who try to make money online do not. It takes time, dedication, and hard work.

In all of my business classes I've taken in the past, there's one line that was always constantly repeated. That line is, "There's no such thing as a free lunch". Of course you can make a killing online, but most of the time this happens, it's due to dedication, knowledge, hard work, and perseverance.

So let's go over a few ways that most people make money online these days.

1. Blogging:
    Blogging has become one of the most popular things online. It's a way people can have their own voice, about whatever they want to speak about. Anyone can blog, and it's quite simple. How do people make money with blogging is the real question though. People generally make their money off blogs through advertisement programs such as Google AdSense. Most bloggers make very little to no money though, because they do not write good content, and they do not update it periodically. Content and management is key to having a successful blog.

2. Affiliate Marketing:
    Although affiliate marketing has taken a bit of a downturn within the past year or two, it is still a highly marketable means of making money. You just have to know how to work the system. Affiliate marketing is based off of online sales. 95% of the time, affiliate marketing is used with digital (non-tangible) products. An idea for some of these products can be, ie. eBooks, Video Tutorials, and other things of this nature. In affiliate marketing, you sell somebody's product/service, and in return you make a commission on the sale for every sale you make. A lot of people use splash pages for affiliate marketing, as for some odd reason, it is still one of the better execution plans of selling these digital products. The best bet to make some decent money however with affiliate marketing is getting familiar with Google AdWords, find a low-competitive, but higher-yielding market (Which can be very daunting), and plug your ads away.

3. GPT Sites:
    GPT/PTC sites are definitely dwindling from what they used to be a few years ago. There are still a few trustable ones out there running strong though. "GPT" stands for Get Paid To. These sites generally give you offers to complete, in which you'll get paid for. "PTC" stands for Paid To Click. You generally have to be a bit more wary of PTC sites as most of them now days are scams. However, PTC sites works by you clicking on a link, and getting paid for it. This is not a method were you would generally make a boat-load of cash from. But if you're just looking for a little extra spending money from time-to-time, this might be the right path for you.

4. Selling Items On eBay:
    Probably one of the most easiest ways to make money online is by selling stuff through eBay. Of course, there's other auction and sales sites out there that you could use. However, eBay generally reaches the biggest audience. The only exception I would make to this would be to sell on Etsy if you're selling more artistic things. eBay can be like a gamble sometimes. Got to make sure you know what you're selling, the price you want for it, and also understand that sometimes you won't get what you really wanted for an item. You could start off by selling stuff you don't use very often anymore, then expand to looking for specific items in garage sales, thrift stores, and retail outlets to turn a profit. Don't forget though, eBay does charge fees for it's services and so does it's good old friend PayPal, which is the only payment processor you can currently use while selling through them.

Of course, there are a lot more ways to make money online. You could even invest in stocks. But the main point here is, you need to be willing and ready to not only invest your time, but to also be ready to do as much research as possible to succeed. Just like any other way of making money or starting a business, nothing will ever be a cakewalk, and there will never be such a thing as a "free lunch". So figure out what you want to do first, do a lot of research, put together a plan, execute that plan, and don't give up when things possibly get tough.

I hope that helps some.

• Like Like x 4
  8. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Earning online is not too difficult but it can be possible if you have the flair. There are numerous ways as described by the OPs before me. It depends what skills do you posses and which niche can you target. People are earning money on the internet through all means and it now depends on you hat can you decide to do.

• Like Like x 1
  9. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

JBMedia, this is first time I read your posting. Thanks for sharing, it benefit me.

10. solaymanbadsha

solaymanbadsha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

make money online

I did a search on "make money online" and "making money online", and much of ... this is a great way to break into the recruiting business with no overhead. ... topic and assemble some of the best resources on the topic from around the web? ...

11. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Selling things in ebay is the easiest. Just post your ebay store to your local forums and sure people inyour area will easily trust as youre just in the neighborhood.

12. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Affiliate marketing is one thing that you can do.

13. jessieryder

jessieryder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online business is the best and effective way to earn money fast through online. Reselling plays a major role in Online business. If you want to start this business, get reseller account and make your business by selling hosting, marketing and e-mail accounts etc.. You can work from anywhere and also at any time possible.

14. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with all the opinions that are mentioned here. Earning money online is an effective and easy method, in today's digital era.

15. amal

amal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of the easiest way to earn online is to sell things on ebay.

16. leonamccauley

leonamccauley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Selling things on sites like ebay and amazon are amongst the legit way to make money online

17. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you well know about web, you can try to earn money online by being a freelancer.

18. eddielkk

eddielkk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I see there is many people recommend selling things on ebay and amazon, but i personally don't think it is easy, as you will see a lot of competitor selling same things and with better price. Unless you have a great product to sell if not it won't earn you single cent by publish your product on it.

19. andrewtarant

andrewtarant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best, easiest and fastest way to earn money online is doing paid survey programs online for researching the market companies. Otherwise, Affiliate marketing is also can be the best option for you to earn money online.

20. Gurleen Singh

Gurleen Singh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

commodity is one of the great source to earn money from at any place from anywhere via mobile. You can earn money on daily basis. It is risky but profitable. If you will play with wisely in the commodity market then you have maximum chances to earn lot of profit on small investment.

Have a good luck for Trading

Best Regards,
    Gurleen Singh