What is the best way to clean a tile floor?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by paradisegold, Jul 26, 2016.

1. paradisegold

paradisegold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hii..

I am little confuse about how to remove Stain on floor tiles at my home. Please share with me some good way to remove easily without any kind of damages on the floor tiles..

2. Jagdish Technocast

Jagdish Technocast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hii..
    You can follow below method to easily clean your tiles without any damages
    • Hydrogen peroxide
    • Steam Cleaning (for flooring)
    An alternative method for removing difficult stains from tile is the use of diluted muriatic acid. Muriatic acid has been regularly used by professionals for decades to treat and remove various types of tough stains from tile and stone surfaces.

3. sin123

sin123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Depending on what you're cleaning, a general purpose cleaner and elbow grease should do it. the important part is not to put anything overly caustic on the tile as it can pit the grout.

If you need something really tough to clean off a stubborn stain, use small amounts of more abraisive cleaners (roll paper towel into a wick, dip it in the jug about 2 inches and wipe it on the problem spot)

To avoid scratching the tile, if you need something with some grit, I'd recommend using 0000 steel wool. Car detailers and glaziers use it to clean glass because it's so fine it will not scratch unless you're really heaving on it.