What is the best way to become an entrepreneur?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by masuk.ewu, Oct 26, 2014.

1. masuk.ewu

masuk.ewu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If i wish to be an entrepreneur what steps i have to follow and what will help me on this way?

2. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First and foremost you should have that much of amount with you to start the business that is worth. Secondly you should have the manpower to handle the tasks and last but not the least every successful entrepreneur makes the business happen with a proper time management as they think the time to be the another replica of money. So I would suggest you to follow up that strategy as well.

3. James Martin

James Martin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Think of yourself as as entrepreneur, even if you aren’t
    Brand yourself accordingly
    Constantly cultivate your connections
    Ask your social network for help
    Work outside your office

4. webdesignphx

webdesignphx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never stop working! I work as soon as I wake up until late at night. I get more done then the next man...

5. shivshakti

shivshakti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Becoming entrepreneur is an art, loving your business and working on continuously with a passion can make you successful. Every entrepreneur has something unique to stand out from others.

6. Parmjeet320

Parmjeet320
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First off you do not need to go to school to be a entrepreneur you are only delaying your dream. And if the teachers and professors know so much then why are they teaching and not out being a successful entrepreneur themselves. There is no greater feeling than being in complete control of your life, your finances and your future. Now you say just what makes me such a know it all, well I have owned and operated my own companies for over 35 years starting at the age of 17. I became a self-made millionaire by the age of 25 believe it or not. I retired several years ago when one of my sons was in a motocross accident and suffered permanent brain damage. I now devote my time to helping people free themselves from the 9 to 5 prison. I am always available to help and answer your questions. Read my profile if you wish I think you will like it.

7. kiwistech

kiwistech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First and the most important thing is you should be very clear about your vision' what are you doing and what is ur enthusiasm behind doing this? Then second thing is you should have enough amount of cash to spend on that business (It depends on the nature of business as well). Third- If qualifies for both of the conditions you can go for starting your business.

8. piyush

piyush
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The important things you should have in your personality is dedication about your work and tendency of not to give up attitude and read to experiment and with guts to invest your hard earned money.

9. justinmahar

justinmahar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest three things:

1. Learn how to create value for people... and don't horde it. This involves finding people's pains, frustrations, and desires, and offering solutions.

2. Read a lot of books on business, marketing and success. Leverage the wealth of knowledge out there for the taking.

3. And finally, be prepared to fail. A lot. I've failed so many times I can't count. But occasionally, you'll hit a success, and it will be awesome.

10. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I love the non-conformity views of your site James and it's almost like by reading it all I am unlearning the damage that society has been hypnotizing me with!

11. fleagle

fleagle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

to become a entrepreneur is a question that is very interesting.... But not easy to answer. First thing you need to do is research,research, and research what you want to be a entrepreneur at . First find your niche and then create a business management and marketing plan that can make you successful . There is no golden step by step process. One of the best thing you can do is find your niche and then find a mentor that is successful at niche who could offer advice.

12. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Being an entrepreneur requires a lot of things...proper market research on what business you want. After that you have to create a management plan...the goal of the business and a marketing plan. You also need to spend a lot of time always making sure that you are targeting the right crowd for your business.

13. drone

drone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Drones! They are still untapped. The best drone to learn on is probably the UDI U818A

14. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

15. alicejohn

alicejohn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can place a check beside each characteristic that you feel that you possess. This way, you can see how you stack up. Even if you don't have all of these characteristics, don't fret. Most can be learned with practice and by developing a winning attitude, especially if you set goals and apply yourself, through strategic planning, to reach those goals in incremental and measurable stages. If you are thinking to start a new business, you ca hire any business promotion service in UAE. They can help you very well.

16. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Think different
    Become more productive
    Update yourself with the latest industry updates
    Have the leadership quality
    Motivate people to think on your lines

With these in mind, have a unique business plan. You can gain in on the investors if you have the right project.

17. tanvirnabi

tanvirnabi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You aspire to be an entrepreneur And you are looking the best way to acquire it. It is important to note that there is no short cut way to become an entrepreneur. It needs first your strong mindset to be entrepreneur. In most cases the dream starts earlier. You need to think differently and it is your innovation that will help you to think differently. You can follow the entrepreneurs' success story, doing enough research, invest your time, passion and dedication.:thinking:

18. melisalissa05

melisalissa05
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks so much for that information! I'm always looking around for some advice on how to earn a bit on-line, and I think I've just found a goldmine of knowledge. I particularly like your advice on getting the message across to friends - don't be too pushy.

19. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

First you have to know the things that you like to do.

Can it help you to generate certain amount of money.

The products or services which you want to provide would it be useful to others.

Would you have to look at niche customers for your product or service.

How much will be the capital investment that you will have to spend.

Be open to advice from critics and other entrepreneurs.

Have an alternative plan in the worst case scenario.

Must be self-motivated and innovative. :$$:

20. RTSteam

RTSteam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To be an entrepreneur, you should continue learning. Business world keeps on changing, which is why you have to adapt and learn. That's the only piece of suggestion I can give to you.