What is the best SEO secret that you know?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by David Parkes, Dec 30, 2013.

1. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We all know everyone has picked up little tips and tricks all over the place. I guess just want everyone to cut through the long-winded explanations about how there are no shortcuts or how a long term strategies don't rely on tricks and give up the goods on the newest gem you're hiding from the rest of us.

• Like Like x 1
  2. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

after complete my on-page, currently i m focusing on Off-page. how to get quality backlink. search guest posting.
    making our site content unique.

3. pushpendra

pushpendra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality content is the secret in SEO .

4. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

content is king of SEO , So do more content promotion if you want easily ranked your keyword but no copied content allowed and away from spin content

5. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no secret in seo. It is transparent that content is the king as Google love unique quality content.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm getting really tired of people parroting the line "content is king", making it seem like all you have to do is create a website with quality content and it will be highly ranked. Hidden within the above replies, however, is some good information. Quality content is one aspect of SEO, and Privanka has made two good points, one mentioning "content promotion". Once you create a website, you must promote it by writing and sharing articles about the subject of your website. Which brings me to Privanka's second point. Don't copy content from other sources, and don't just "spin" articles that have already been written. Like the content of your website, the content of articles must also be original.
    Kevin Krieger also makes an excellent point. There is no "secret" to SEO, and there are no "hidden gems". The reason you have read that there are no shortcuts is because there are no shortcuts - and "tricks" do not provide sustainable results.

7. Ajay

Ajay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality work,unique content and smart work play is important role in Search Engine Optimization.

8. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no SEO secret. You have to focus on high quality content and backlinks if you want to rank well in search engine results.

9. epicresearch

epicresearch
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

I THINK Meta tags and descriptions are secret of SEO. and quality content are also most effective secret.