What is the best places to get hosting?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by mark2013, Oct 14, 2013.

1. mark2013

mark2013
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have now got a domain name for my new blog from GoDaddy, what are the best places to get hosting? I'm looking for good quality at a cheap price?
    Mark:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

It depends on what you want. I use Joomla and my mentor recommended cyberegion.com for that. I have been very happy with their service. I did a free DIY online course that taught me how to make a website of my own (self-administered) using Joomla, without having to learn coding. Its really easy when someone shows you how. If you're interested go to https://zaggerportal.wealthcreatorsuniversity.com/ scroll down and click on Build a money making machine. Everything depends on the technical capabilities you require of your website!

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

mark2013: It depends upon what kind of website you would make. Could you tell us something about your website that you are going to start?

4. mark2013

mark2013
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's a blog called oralhistoryvoices.com I'm studying history at uni. It's to put up loads of info, invite people to join, and later on to use adsense? How about hostgator?

5. GeekGhost

GeekGhost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no best Web host. There's only what host is best for you. Hosting a blog such as you described would do fine at first on a standard hosting account. My best advise is to take some of the suggestions you've been given, contact their live chat, see how they respond to your questions. I would certainly suggest a host with a 30 day or some other type of money back guarantee in case you realize it's not a good fit after you've signed up. Don't pay for more than monthly at first until you're sure you're happy with your selection no matter how tempting the multi term discount may be. Once you've been with your host for a bit and are satisfied then you can explore longer terms to secure better deals.

There are some questions to ask your potential choices pertaining to server setup if you'll be using Wordpress.

Is this the case? Will the blog be Wordpress based?

• Like Like x 1
  6. aronmatt3

aronmatt3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can go for Ipage as they are providing hosting for cheaper rate with great support. I have personally felt that they are good at cheaper price.

7. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since you have a new blog your requirement would not be much, You can start with a shared hosting account. Do you have any preferred location for this?

8. Kimmy Yong

Kimmy Yong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use this web hosting HostGater.com for all my websites. Hope it is of assistance to you.

9. J Greig

J Greig
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That is the quote of the century and I will have to say the same thing to you that I say to others. You get what you pay for! When I started creating websites, I constantly searched online for a cheap web host which offered a lot of features. I quickly learned that quite a lot of them oversell their services and in order for me to get expert web hosting, excellent support and brilliant up-time, I would have to spend a little more. If you are interested in spending that extra couple of dollars, then there is only one web host I would recommend through personal experience. Hawk Host!

10. promocodegirl

promocodegirl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you should visit Hostgator.com for webhosting, they have cheap webhosting, use there promotional code, it will gives you up to 30% OFF.

11. justinmahar

justinmahar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In addition to HostGator, also check out BlueHost. They are both competitive in pricing and offer lots of value, plus deals/promo codes.

Never pay the full advertised price for hosting! Just google for the promo codes, there are tons out there.

12. rourkem

rourkem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HG is a good one. I have a package with them for 5 years already. So far, I can't complain. [​IMG]

13. johnamedy

johnamedy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's a web site termed oralhistoryvoices. com I am just understanding heritage on uni. It's to get way up plenty of data, invite visitors to join, along with later on to make use of adsense? Why don't you consider hostgator?

14. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hostbarrack .com is a good web hosting company. The website is verified and encrypted too and we do not over sell. You can check us out.

15. johnamedy

johnamedy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There isn't a ideal Service provider. There may be solely exactly what coordinator is best in your case. Internet hosting a new web site for instance an individual referred to could perform good initially using a regular internet hosting bill. Our ideal aid is usually to take a few of the tips you've been provided, speak to his or her reside chat, observe how they will reply to ones queries. I might undoubtedly propose a bunch using a 30 day or maybe some other style of cash back guarantee just in case you comprehend it truly is Nintendo wii suit get es listed. Tend not to buy over monthly initially right up until you happen to be certain you happen to be pleased with ones choice regardless of how seductive this adjustable expression low cost could possibly be. Once you have been using your coordinator for just a tad and they are pleased then you can investigate lengthier terms to safeguarded better specials.

There are a few queries to ask ones potential options related to server setup if you will be applying WordPress.

Can be this specific the truth? Will your blog end up being WordPress structured?

16. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

visit WHT alot of the webhosts will giveaway promo codes every now and so you might jsut wan to save few bucks for your budget. the good thing is that thier hosting plans still includes those facebook vouchers and google adwords as well.

17. webdesignphx

webdesignphx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Godaddy for hosting and domains. I wouldnt say they are the best but I do recommend them for their Promo Codes. You can get great deals from time to time.

18. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

all i can say is stay away from godaddy, ive had server problems, settings just changing themselves and my sites wouldnt work, their tech support can be really bad

• Like Like x 1
  19. jakir001

jakir001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hope it is of assistance to you. I prefer this web hosting HostGater.com for all my websites.

20. penman

penman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Godaddy is a waste of time for my opinion. I can recommend liquidweb!