What is the best free memory backup and restore software?

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by bmwillsmith, Mar 4, 2014.

1. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Recently my friend accidentally deleted all the data from his computer drive. He has important files in it.
    I also tried for a freeware but I didn't find.

Suggest me a freeware memory backup and restore software?

2. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well I don't have sufficient experience for free memory backup and restore software but yes there are some way to restore in computer. When we install a Window so we make a restore point in Computer. If you have created that restore point in Computer than you could restore your computer before couple of days & can get your data.

3. ronnie1234

ronnie1234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Server backup

I'm currently using CloudBacko Pro for server backup and the result is just promising. Besides local drive, it can also backup to Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Storage as well as FTP for offsite protection. Worth to take a look at wwwdotcloudbackodotcom

4. mesh457

mesh457
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Glary Undelete is the best software for memory backup and restore. Because Glary Undelete is an excellent free file recovery program. It's very easy to use and has one of the better user interfaces that I've seen.

The biggest advantages in Glary Undelete include the easy "Folders" view, a Windows Explorer-style view of recoverable files, and a prominent "State" indication for each file, suggesting how likely a successful file recovery will be.

5. alisesdigs

alisesdigs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Drop box can work, but you have to manually do every little thing. MozyHome Free gets you 2 GB and you can automate it, so by setting it up once you don't have to touch it again

6. lewiskent

lewiskent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

AskPcexperts provides the Backup software program for Windows that protects your information from partial or total loss. It compresses the data to save storage space and encrypts your backup to defend from unauthorized use. Their technical prowess helps in keeping the most updated copy of your important files and folders.

7. alexdisuza

alexdisuza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I recommend EaseUS, it is Data Recovery Wizard Free, safe and easy-to-use software, it can help you fully recover deleted or lost photos from memory card .It supports all types of memory cards. Really it’s providing lots of features… I love it… You can also try this…

Thanks