What is Strategic Internet Marketing?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by georgedaney, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgedaney

georgedaney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

I would like to know about Strategic Internet Marketing, and I want to know that which different process we can do in it.

Thanks
    George Daney

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

George, that's a pretty broad question. Are you looking for theoretical answers or are you looking for help to promote a particular business or website?

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

What Is Strategic Internet Marketing

"Strategic Internet Marketing" can be defined as marketing your site to bring the most visitors possible, while making sure that you also get the highest conversions possible. If you define your desired goal, it would be easier to define it in more specific terms.

Joseph Shivell

4. Taylor24Smith

Taylor24Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Even i was unaware of this term. but i googled and found that when you apply strategy or put up a smart plan behind your internet marketing then it is called strategic IM.
    for example there are two kinds of IM,paid and free.for quick results you should opt for paid initially and then prepare a plan to move quickly from paid to free to reduce your cost and maximize your gains.

5. Biotechie

Biotechie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Internet is a broad topic to discuss, well it has several techniques to use and there are plenty of articles you can use as a basis or source of information available online

6. Adam_Ly1983

Adam_Ly1983
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Strategic Internet Marketing is a broad topic. Correct me if I'm wrong, but for me, Strategic Internet Marketing is a step-by-step internet marketing approach where you need to carefully plan how you're going to utilize different SEO techniques and tools.

I found a good article about this topic. If you want visit this page on Ezine - http://ezinearticles.com/?Strategic...-Achieving-Maximum-Leverage-Online&id=4226672

7. hanschristian01

hanschristian01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Internet Marketing is a brilliant way to make big money to promote your products at the comfort of your home. We have to choose the right method of internet marketing that suits the offer. So it s always better to research about the product or services and decide upon the promotion strategy for the sales to get good business.

8. diagurzula

diagurzula
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Strategic Internet Marketing is a powerful concept when applied properly and good website marketing can be delivered through quality web design, site functionality and search marketing through search engine optimization as well as in a variety of other formats.

9. ronnyjsmith

ronnyjsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online Strategic Internet Marketing and Consulting Firm specializing are used in Traffic Generation, Traffic Conversion and Traffic Retention. Internet marketing breaks down into a range of areas, but two biggest are paid and free marketing.

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Closing thread. If the Original Poster would like it re-opened, please send me a quick PM and I'd be delighted to open it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.