What is press release submission in seo? How to do that?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rajesharinos, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rajesharinos

rajesharinos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to start a press release submission for off page seo.how to do that?whether it will give a good results or not?

2. spyindiapreet

spyindiapreet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Press release is all about the writing about the latest news about your service and upcoming business through which people gets aware about what is new in your service and in the SEO point of view it helps in link building.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Spyindiapreet is correct. A press release is only appropriate if you have something newsworthy to write about. Another thing to remember is to only use reputable services for distributing your press release. Using a "free" service may save money, but could wind up hurting you in the end.

4. RussElite

RussElite
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes exactly. I would rather hire a freelancer tho if I wasn't too sure about doing it myself. Try seoclerks maybe?

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

When hiring a freelancer, you have to use the same caution you would use when hiring a press release distribution firm. You have to make sure they are reputable, and have the skills and experience to write a proper press release. For that reason, I would not recommend using seoclerks.

6. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

unfortunately, doing press release is the hardest and I haven't made one myself because becoming an author to big sites like yahoo news isn't easy.

7. praveen007

praveen007
    uix_expand uix_collapse

press release for seo

press release is submitted when any change or modification is performed in your company and any new product is launch by your company.......

8. Basant

Basant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We can see many advantages of press release like following:-
    1) It is a marketing tool.
    2) It provides exposure for your site and business.
    3) It will introduce your site or product to new users.
    4) It can give your website better visibility for search engine “spiders”.
    5) You will increase the amount of back links from other websites.
    6) It will increase your visibility for search engines.
    7) It will increase your search engine rankings.
    8) Even if your business cannot afford big marketing campaigns, you can do press releases for SEO.

9. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes press release is submit to inform that your company has launched any product or some modification has been done like add or remove services and press release provide traffic to your site.

10. Anny87

Anny87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Press release could be very effective because if get hits from the genuine traffic. So considering press release for SEO is very important.

11. dthomson

dthomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It all depends on which distribution method you are using for your press release, you have to keep in mind when your PR is distributed to 1000's of sites via syndication it is all the same content then we have the case of duplicate content. Generally press releases rely mostly on referral traffic and not the benefit of SEO. I have done a lot of press releases in the past and never rely relied on them for SEO benefits. If you have news or something you want people to know about a press release is a good way to get the word out.

12. dthomson

dthomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just posted in a similar thread regarding Press release for SEO. There are other methods to work on your SEO then press releases. I dont really recommend press releases for SEO just for the simple fact that isnt what they are meant for. If you have news or something you want people to know about then by all means use a press release service. Keep in mind google will discount additional links that utilize the same content (in this case the press release)... so unless you are using spun content for the press release which I dont recommend its probably better to focus on something else. You could write a press release and promote it on a free site though

13. marklee

marklee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I agree with you,Press Release is the latest news of a company or firm.Press release helps in generating traffic on a website or It also helps in increase the brand popularity.

14. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A press release is essentially a communicative tool that lets users know about your company and website. While press releases communicate with users, they also communicate with search engines. This means that they should be written for SEO, as they will help the site to be optimized, viewed and ranked by search engines.

15. gaurav.kumar

gaurav.kumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Press release could be very effective because if get hits from the genuine traffic. So considering press release for SEO is very important. Press release is submit to inform that your company has launched any product or some modification has been done like add or remove services and press release provide traffic to your site.

Logo Design And Catalogue Design

16. nishantraj

nishantraj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Press release as it is clear from the name, has been written when any firm or company launches any new product or service or any information which the firm want to release. Write down the detail information and then do submission.

17. chandanthaver

chandanthaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Press release submission is used for promotion about your company and latest update like news. press release is good way to increase the quality of back link and the traffic of the webpages.

18. graceatkin

graceatkin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PR is the free advertising resources and it is advantageous for the businesses. PR is the primary way to deliver news of the company. It’s not only helps to increase the visibility in search engines also boost the credibility of the backlinks that comes from news sites which help to improve ranking. Well optimized and proper SEO press releases can be rank well with targeted keywords of the website.

19. infinityweb

infinityweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great definitions! In addition, whenever you're doing a press release for SEO, make sure that it is focused on what's the product or service to be launched is all about. Also, make it interesting to read, free from grammar errors. Let the readers be enticed and informed.

20. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.