What is Parallel Web Design?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Krishh, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Krishh

Krishh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

What is Parallel Web Design? Please give me a brief detail about Responsive Web Design and Parallel Web Design?. I am Waiting for your good response.

2. Jason Parms

Jason Parms
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Parallel web design means website design remains same for diverse devices such as desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones etc.

Parallel web design is that whose website design remains same for different devices of diverse size whereas responsive web design is that whose website design remains same but responds differently to appear perfect on different devices of diverse size.

3. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I thought that parallel design is when you create 3 designs simultaneously and than choose one

4. sudhakar1

sudhakar1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    Parallel design is where multiple design concepts are evaluated before beginning an iterative design process.Various creative designers each build more than one styles, then the complete group views many aspects. The most effective tips are cherry chosen to make more than one increased styles.one custom made creates numerous styles, and then many styles are critiqued and also the custom made creates adjusted styles.

5. Marry_11

Marry_11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My vote will be the responsive website. As it defines the vary in size of web page accordingly with the devices. Parallel website refer the size remain same for all the size which will reduces the ease in reading and loose interest to visit and understanding the site.

6. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In Responsive Web Design is a website is easy to view and navigate on any internet connected device, regardless of the screen size.

7. sydney123

sydney123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

45th Parallel has been great to work with. I contacted them to set up a website and design a logo for my small historical research and editorial services business. They understood my vision from the start and crafted a unique and appealing site and logo. The work was carried out promptly and they kept in close contact so that I knew exactly how things were progressing. I look forward to working with them in the future as my business and site expand!

8. EUWindowsHost

EUWindowsHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The parallel web design process yielded better-performing designs as measured both by expert critiques and click-through performance.

9. AdamLee

AdamLee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I thought: Responsive web design (adaptive design) is a recommended concept designers and developers to meet and adapt to the environment (or devices) on the user's screen size , platform, swivel or stand.

Future, it will become much more popular ...