what is link building?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Mayko, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayko

Mayko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello!!

can anyone provide me some information about link building?

Share your answers.

2. milina788

milina788
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link building is the process of creating backlinks for your website by using all Off-page activities. Link building has changed a lot after the penguin update of Google because after this update the quality of backlinks matters more than that of the quantity of the backlinks. So while you are going for link building then you should focus on the quality of your backlinks. Your backlinks must be from your niche only and it should be of high PR and DA.

3. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to get backlinks is to build high quality content that visitors love. When you do this, others will link to you naturally. Natural links are the best links to get and highly regarded by search engines. All other links - especially those techniques that are too easy - are of less value because they don't truly reflect how visitors feel about the page. Too many easy links can also bring about penalties.

4. ankita

ankita
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link Building is the Offpage SEO task use to improve the website keywords ranking and increase the website popularity on internet... It is also help to increase the website Page Rank of Google.. So great way to promote any website i have a company named moreclicks.in we provide seo services and many other services like web designing, adword etc

5. jeff123

jeff123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link building is part of an SEO strategy to increase your website’s ranking in major search engines like Google. Basically Link Building is the process in which inbound links are created to website. It can be done by reciprocal links,newsletters, directories, search engines, etc.it is one of the best ways to make your site popular.

6. Ivana B.

Ivana B.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

now they all said, what needs to get done, the RIGHT way to do a link building is to send traffic to your website and basically "you game" search engines to place your website at the top results.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I would avoid using phrases like "'game' the search engines" because that is what the scammers do, and they do not get you the results you need, and you wind up wasting your money, or your time if you do it yourself. By using the proper link building techniques, you are giving the search engines what they want, so they are more likely to give you the results you need.

8. guptaabhijit318

guptaabhijit318
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link building is the process of building inbound links for your websites. The popularity of a website or blog is sometime determined by number of inbound links. Link building helps to get more visibility of your blog in search result. And it also helps in getting indexed in search result easily.

9. Ivana B.

Ivana B.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you...but no matter what, if you are using "link building technique" you are trying to get your site to come up as the first result...let's change "gaming" to "influence"...no matter what, we are trying to get on the top ;-)

10. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This tread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.