What is Link Bait in SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by epicresearch, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epicresearch

epicresearch
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

what is Link bait & how use this and and how is beneficial for our site .

please give me answer?

2. manmohanbkd

manmohanbkd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO Guide to Creating Viral Linkbait and Infographics . If you’re like me, you’ve been inspired by all these spectacular SEO success stories you read about who have produced linkbait that have scored 28,000+ links (nice one Chris Bennett!) and the like.

3. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link bait means create good and high quality content that is designed to get other content producers to link to it. It is a viral form driving traffic to your site.

4. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many different elements on web pages that can be considered link bait, as long as someone links to it. There is no specific definition of what exactly link bait has to be, as long as it is interesting enough to draw visitors and to be linked to other websites.

5. daniel.stock2013

daniel.stock2013
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link bait is a good thing for SEO. Link baiting is a technique of writing good quality contents and submitting it right sort of site in the right sort of field.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Matthewgayle's definition is a much clearer definition of what link bait is. Daniel.stock2013's definition, adding the phrase "submitting it (to the) right sort of site in the right sort of field" would apply more to creating links, rather than content encouraging someone to link to the page containing the content. "Link bait", as I understand it, would be content on the page itself that would encourage people to link to the page.

7. CliveBell

CliveBell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link Bait is a essential piece of content place on a web pages whether it is article, blog, picture and other section of cyberspace that is design for the specific intention gathering link from as many different sources as possible.

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, let me know and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.