What is Happiness and Satisfaction To You?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by William King, Mar 31, 2011.

1. William King

William King
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is Happiness and Satisfaction To You? and do you think it is possible in this world to remain in the constant state of satisfaction or being happy.
    Do you hate your self more when you are dull and every thing seems so boring to you or when you face a tragedy.

2. softwaretraining

softwaretraining
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sometime i feel bore to work on same task...
    If i got different task it feel me enthusiastic.

3. Henry_Jakson

Henry_Jakson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personal satisfaction is closely linked with happiness. If my work is satisfied than I feel happy.

4. amala9

amala9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

listen to some music on my laptop which ordered from laptopspark.com is a good thing to me.

5. roger

roger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HAPPINESS:. according to me happiness means joy. happiness means which brings smiles on our face. according to me life is black and white without happiness. like without flowers romance is incomplete same way without happiness life is incomplete.

1. the first step according to me to bring happiness in our life is plant something and nurture it.

2. the second step is by at the end of each day count your blessing atleast five.

3. the third step is give a call to your best friend whom you have not met for long ask him/her to meet some day.

4. the forth step is go and give a treat to your own self and enjoy each and every moment of it, because small small things can give us a big happiness, which big happiness can't give to us.

5. the fifth step us try to laugh as loud as you can atleast once a day.

6. the sixth step is try and get yourself exercised thrice in a week.

7. the seventh step is while walking on a road give a good smile to atleast once a stranger a day.

8. the eighth step is everyone can give happiness to themselves but if you give happiness to others that will give you more happiness than what you can give to your self.

6. Blake123

Blake123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's in human nature always wanting more,
    first gaining a goal you feel satisfied, but next day you understand it's not enough...

7. Casey

Casey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Happiness is making the people that I care about hapy

8. kylie2011

kylie2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Being with my family and being healthy is a real satisfaction for me as human life is so vague and precious.

9. td2011

td2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Roger seems to have the plan!

To me, having time to spend with my family and to appreciate the world around (whether it's the bird singing outside my window, or a Krispy Kreme doughnut :) ) is what it's all about.

I think people sometimes get caught up in making money to enjoy life, and forget to take time to enjoy life (most of which doesn't need money)

10. Clint Cora

Clint Cora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Having the freedom to do what I want to do, when I want to.