What is Google penguin Update 4.0 ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Raj Kumarji, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Raj Kumarji

Raj Kumarji
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends… I have no more experience in Internet Marketing and my English is also Poor. I Don't able to Understand Google penguin Update 4.0, so Please Help me and Provide me Detail in Simple about Google penguin Update 4.0.

2. Nathani

Nathani
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most notable point in the Google Penguin 4.0 is that it will be updated in real time. That is the Google site is marked "fraud" will no longer be pushed down to the same or removed from search results anymore. Instead, Google will give them the right to be shown again if the "repentant" and "subject to change".

Thus, it is understandable, Penguin 4.0 will only affect that link directly to the specific violations and are adjusted based search ranking signal spam, rather than affecting the entire site.

Google's new algorithm may imply that it is aimed at linking the spam on forums, websites backlink sale, exchange backlink rampant. But it is also a good opportunity for the site has quality content and is regularly updated. Because the links in the article will now be updated by Google faster. And if the information is valid, it will quickly be ranked high in the search results table that Google returns.

3. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Penguine basically effects those sites that has backlinks from bad or poor quality sites. 4.0 is the last update of this series and after that all the updates will be real time i.e. will go on when Google crawls the sites.

4. SunFine Hanger

SunFine Hanger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Penguin 4.0 is officially part of Google's Core Algorithm, according to an official statement given by Google on September 23, 2016. "Penguin is now real-time. Historically, the list of sites affected by Penguin was periodically refreshed at the same time. Penguin 4.0 is the last Penguin update in history.