What is Google certificate program

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by patrick0001, Dec 30, 2011.

1. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. infobanc

infobanc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My opinion may be not very accurate, but I have a friend here in Brazil who works for a marketing agency and is AdWords certified. He knows a lot about the technical stuff, but his campaigns are not better than mine.
    It seems that I'm better than him on finding offers, creating landing pages, etc... So I think that if you are not making money with AdWords now, Google's certificate program won't change it.
    Anyway, this is just my opinion and it's based on my friend. Maybe there are exceptions or even my friend is the exception and other guys are doing great because of this program.

3. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google will offer 4 kinds of certification to give detail review about its product and people can learn deep to gain this certification. But I recommend you to before starting a certification program you have to learn everything about it using online material. Afterwards you have in better position to capture you certificate in first attempt.

4. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How is this certificate program?What is the purpose of this?

5. band

band
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you copycat? I found the same answer at http://www.warriorforum.com/ad-netw...makers/266599-google-certificate-program.html

6. merryscanlan

merryscanlan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Certification Program is a Google AdWords partner certification program, providing AdWords qualifications to agencies that pass exams and other criteria.

7. riteshnarula

riteshnarula
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to know what is the certification program in google.

8. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never knew about this certification program, went through that link, which says that those who clear this exam get Certified Partner Status, I want to know how this is beneficial for some body who clears that exam?

9. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's just a certification program provided by Google for Adwords professional. So when companies want to hire you as a Adwords Professional, you can prove to them that you really are a Adwords expert.

10. rlhealthcare

rlhealthcare
    uix_expand uix_collapse

11. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, it is more like a training too for professionals to sharpen their skills and knowledge, and efficiency in Adwords campaign, which most companies do need these days.