What is google Analytics ?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by schumannrober, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schumannrober

schumannrober
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi friends..
    What is google Analytics ? and what importance in SEO..

2. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is a web stat tracking script provide by Google. Though analytics, it help you understand the number of visitor, bounce, keyword that drive traffic, top page. From there you able to target the specific audience more effectively.

3. sophieperrone

sophieperrone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its very strange to know that you are asking this question as your signature links state that you are providing web design development and seo services !! you should aware of Google analytics.

4. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you sophieperrone. I think he is just increasing his post count to add link in signature.

5. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Analytics is a Web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is available to anyone with a Google account. Google also uses sampling in its reports rather than analyzing all available data.

6. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When words analytic come its mean analysis of a site. Google analytics analysis a site with each point of view, its traffic, its impression, traffic on each URL etc.

7. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

8. PlastoCards

PlastoCards
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Analytics is a free Web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is available to anyone with a Google account. Google bought Urchin Software Corporation in April 2005 and used that company’s Urchin on Demand product as the basis for its current service.

9. sophieperrone

sophieperrone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank for your reply :)

one more question; i just checked your signature link which stat that your company is no #1 in India !! is it really true? i mean i never heard about this brand.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

Just to add most popular Google analytics blog:

http://www.kaushik.net/avinash/

he is the most popular guy sharing valuable information about Google analytics and has published various books in this category. My favorite blog to learn about google analytics

10. onlinemarketing

onlinemarketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Google Analytic has a very important role in SEO. It is a web tracking script provided by Google. It helps to understand the number of visitors, bounce rate and keywords that drive the traffic on the top page. It is considered to be helpful as you know your target specific area after going through the Analytics.

11. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think he needs to know the answer because I'm sure he knows it. It's much better to ask if there are other websites that gives accurate and detailed statistics about the visits of a website. I know that the superior is Google, and that is why developers and SEO trust Google's Analytics. ;)

12. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there, are you using similar tools as analytics? any better options?

13. pattinsonbvs

pattinsonbvs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Analytics is a free Web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is available to anyone with a Google account. Google bought Urchin Software Corporation in April 2005 and used that company’s Urchin on Demand product as the basis for its current service.

Google Analytics features include:

• Data visualization tools including a dashboard, scorecards and motion charts, which display changes in data over time.

• Segmentation for analysis of subsets, such as conversions.

• Custom reports.

• Email-based sharing and communication.

• Integration with other Google products, such as AdWords, Public Data Explorer and Website Optimizer.

Google Analytics is geared toward small and medium-sized retail websites. The service has limitations that make it less suited to more complex websites and larger enterprises. For example, the system collects data through a JavaScript page tag inserted in the code of pages the user wants to collect data on. The page tag functions as a Web bug to gather visitor information. However, because it’s reliant on cookies, the system can’t collect data for users who have disabled them. Google also uses sampling in its reports rather than analyzing all available data.

14. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

alternatives exist, but I think google is the best tool, Google Analytics does provide a solution that is ideal for most projects.

15. smartkathy

smartkathy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Analytic (GA) is a tool which provides your per day visitors, unique visitors, geo location, landing page visitors, exit page, bounce rate etc. It is a very wonderful tool for SEO.

16. jackjohan7299

jackjohan7299
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is most helpful and useful tool for seo.Provide all the information related to website like per day visitors,bounce rate etc.

17. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

http://statcounter.com/ is a highly regarded and hugely popular tool for website stats analysis, it would be well worth a look, if you are looking for an alternative to Adsense.

18. alex12

alex12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Analytic is the free tool from Google and It is use for your website tracking visitors records.

19. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For this answer you can PM me. You can check my website you can see we are working with India's top brands.

Moderators I think asking or commenting such things are not allowed in Forum.

#19 rudradhar, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  20. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

rudradhar if you have an issue with any post on the forum please report it and we will deal with it.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.