what is google adwords

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by girdharkumar, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girdharkumar

girdharkumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i want to know some about google adwords so please give me some knowledge about google adwords

2. asad

asad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google adword is pay per click advertisement that advisor pays to google and google displays his ads on his own registered publishers who are using adsense. So google pays some part of that payment to publishers.....It is cheap and easy way of advertisement but if your site or link page verify the terms and conditions of your landing pages of advertisement.

3. andrea10

andrea10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Absolutely right asad. I think to know more about google adwords we can try it our own.

4. rjd1265

rjd1265
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its a huge money pit if you dont know what you are doing!

I actually use to be good at adwords before i figured SEO was my new game. I would honestly allow yourself about $300 to just piss away learning the game.....seriously....it can be tough to first figure out but really worth it once you get the hang of it.

5. johnyz

johnyz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google adwords is a very useful tool to find profitable keywords for your webpage.
    It can help you find global monthly searches of a particular keyword - which again helps you
    define your keywords total SEARCHES.

You can then enter your keywords in google search engine (IN SPEECHMARKS)
    and the number displayed will be your keyword COMPETITION.

What you should be striving for is BIG number of SEARCHES and small COMPETITION.

Once you achieve that you have a good keyword to use in your articles
    and on your website to appear in google search engines more succesfully!

Hope that helps - if anything let me know i will send u a link to an article.

6. Host.co.in

Host.co.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many people have achieved good success with Google Adwords and I not sure but I have read it at many times that people who go for adwords get some favor and advantage in rankings also. Well but Google would never agree to this.:p

7. KalvinMartin

KalvinMartin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google AdWords

Google AdWords is main advertising product and main source of revenue. Google AdWords offers pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, cost-per-thousand (CPM) advertising, and site-targeted advertising for text, banner, and rich-media ads these set of advertising as best choice of marketing process.

8. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Adwords is basically a tool to know what keywords to use in your Google Ads campaign. Other people (like me) use Adwords to know what is the data of that particular keyword if it's worth link building. We can see how competitive this keyword is and how many people is searching that particular keyword.

9. tayloralina

tayloralina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Adwords is the system Google has developed to assist you in marketing your products or services in the Google Search Engine, and its affiliate sites, via the use of a placed text ad that appears when people search for phrases related to your offering, this appears as a “sponsored link”. The system is a “pay per click” system, this means you can dictate where your ad appears through bidding for a series of phrases, but you only pay the amount you have bid for if someone clicks on your ad as a result of a web search, i.e. pay per click!

10. gogumw

gogumw
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you kidding ?
    Is a Google service for advertisers.

11. abhirampathak3

abhirampathak3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google AdWords is a pay-per-click advertising program by Google. With AdWords, advertisers can promote their website's products and services on Google.com's search results in the "sponsored links" section. Quality ad text and relevant keyword buys will give you a competitive edge over your competitors. And with AdWords, you can set your own budget and change your campaigns at any time -there are no commitments or spending requirements of any kind.

12. jaysh4922

jaysh4922
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google AdWords can help you connect with customers looking for products and services like yours.You put keywords related to your products, and choose how much you would like to spend on each click on your ad. Your text-based ads will appear in search results..The AdWords keyword tool can help you pick the right words for our business...

13. rajalakshmi

rajalakshmi
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Google Adwords is an advertising product of Google which you can use to promote your website. You have to bid on the key phrases often called keywords to be in the competition.

14. Boby Smith

Boby Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google AdWords is a pay per click on an ad Adviser pays Google, and Google displays ads on its publishers using AdSense recorded. Thus, Google pays a portion of the payment to the publisher ..... This is an easy and cheap advertising, but if your site or a page of links to check the conditions of landing pages advertising.

15. venumssi

venumssi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When your website not get good rank through Organic search, you may choose Google adwords for instant results. Google adwords are pay per click ads in bidding methods, google adword express also helps to obtaining ranks without bidding method. I recommend choose google adwords in emergency situation to obtain instant results only.

16. aestheticseo

aestheticseo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Adwords is Pay Per Click, you have to pay to google for your keywords and it will shown your ads on the first page of google according to your biding on targeted location

17. Sam Paul

Sam Paul
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello All,

Google Adwords is that when advertisers identify keywords on which they have to bid on & how much they want to spend on keywords.Here, once you have entered in the auction google looks at the factors to determine your ads rank. Following below formula suggest the best way to find quality score
    Ad Rank = CPC bid ( max bid you have specify) * Quality Score ( Determine how useful your ad is )

Hope this helps !

Thanks !

18. thasan406

thasan406
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Adwords is the system Google has developed to assist you in marketing your products or services in the Google Search Engine, and its affiliate sites, via the use of a placed text ad that appears when people search for phrases related to your offering, this appears as a “sponsored link”.

19. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.