What is Google Adsense ?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by hamishcode, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its Really Important for Me To Know What is Google Adsense And how it works. And Kindly teach me how should i start google adsense.
    i Want to Know Its Benefits, its effect. Also how can i set up google adsense for my client.
    What are important points to remember in google adsense regarding Bids and other tools.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Adsense is a program where you can place ads on your own website, and get paid by advertisers that bid to place ads on your website. You would have to actually have a Google account, and be certified by Google before you could set up a Google Adsense account for someone else. This is highly unlikely if you don't even know what Google Adsense is or how it works. More information can be found here.

3. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ad sense is program by Google so you can placed add on your website and earn money. For detailed information you can read Google ad sense help page here is full detailed description so understand easily

4. tom&jeny

tom&jeny
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what is Google adsense ?
    >It is a fast and easy way for website publishers, big and small ,to show relevant google ads on their site and gain profit.

• Like Like x 1
  5. anandshah

anandshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google adsence is an Adword program run by google that uses internet search technology to serve advertisements based on website content. It is the most popular advertising network.

6. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks To Everyone Who had Visited In This Thread and Send Me Some Good Suggest And also Want to thank Moderator For their Valuable Feed back.
    Can Some One tell Me that Where the right place in webpage to place the adsense adds and So many Adds will going to affect my ranking. Since I had heard that Adds should not More than 2.
    Which place is Best to Place an Adds Top, Middle, Bottom ?

7. Maxtroy

Maxtroy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google's main advertising program fro publishers is called Adsense. For advertisers the program is called Adwords. Adsense can be used to earn money on your blog by inserting a code and then driving traffic to your content. When your visitors click on Google's ads you earn money.

8. WebHostWala

WebHostWala
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You could just signup for the adsense program and on the left section top menu there is a complete guide which gives you how to generate codes and place in your site / blog etc.
    You even have option to black list some services which you don't want to display in your page.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google adsense can be good if you have at least 300 visits per day. Else, you could be deactivated from them for invalid or fraud clicks. It happened to me.

10. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Adsense is good if you have many visits. In one of my blog, I placed my adsense on the lower right area. It all depends on which area your visitor will most likely to view on the page.

11. guptaabhijit318

guptaabhijit318
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google AdSense is a program in which enterprises can display Google advertisements on Web sites and earn revenue from hits that generate traffic for the Google search engines. AdSense delivers targeted advertisements to participants' Web sites.

12. spyindiavimlesh

spyindiavimlesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks to all friends for sharing the best information about AdSence.

13. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You're welcome. Hope that it helps you. :)

14. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you should place your ads on the left side of your content as according to brain studies our right side brain handles our left body parts and is more responsive to things when they are placed on the left side as compared to our left side brain.

15. Brainpulse

Brainpulse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google AdSense is program where website owners can also display their ads on their own site and earn money every time when ads are clicked.

16. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google ad sense is program run by Google it is place where you place adds on your website and get paid by the publisher.you can apply for ad sense.

17. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer to have blog with 1000 visitors perday to add adsense. With 300 visitors perday, it will make a little money.

18. spyindiapreet

spyindiapreet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Adsense is program by Google in which you can placed add on your website and earn money.

19. spyindiavimlesh

spyindiavimlesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google AdSense is a program in which enterprises can display Google advertisements on Web sites and earn revenue from hits that generate traffic for the Google search engines. AdSense delivers targeted advertisements to participants' Web sites.

20. sameera

sameera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google adsense is a feature or program offered by Google to the website or blog owners to generate income from their websites by displaying ads. Google doesn't display ads on new sites, your website should have some domain authority, traffic on it so that people comes to your website and click on those ads. You will get paid through those clicks. High the number of clicks on those ads, more will be the revenue generation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.