What is essential for design of ecommerce website?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by AK Sharma, Jan 29, 2014.

1. AK Sharma

AK Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ecommerce website is the need of business owners to sell product online. Over last few years ecommerce has gained a paramount among customers because of the convenience of shopping their favorite products online without going anywhere.

Here are few essentials elements that help you to get started in the design of ecommerce websites:

1. Use Of quality images

2. Use of Products Description

3. Navigation

4. Social Media Integration

5. Addition of shopping cart button

6. Clear and well positioned Search Box

7. Payment system icons

Ecommerce website design work usually costs a lot but ecommerce development companies like FATbit make it extremely affordable

2. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ever considered a Live Chat software for the site as well?
    Live Chat is a website which helps in building a relationship between the customers and the business. Live Chat is a software which can be installed on website, which helps the owner to communicate with his customers and listen to their inquiries and help them if they are having any difficulty in looking for something on the website.
    There are both ways advantage in the Live Chat software; for the customer and the owner.
    The owner can also collect data from the chats and calculate its own success rate. It also helps in increasing customer satisfaction as well, when the customer is able to communicate with someone about the website, on the spot, the customer feels satisfied that they got help right there, and they didn't have to email and wait for a reply.

• Like Like x 1
  3. warefiber

warefiber
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ecommerce web design is not just about making an online store aesthetically pleasing (although that helps). More important is the undeniable fact that the quicker the customer can get from landing page to completed order, the more likely they are to get to the end and give you their money. Quality ecommerce web design is all about getting potential customers through that process.

4. lomey

lomey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

admin suggestions are very important, like in jabang to make shopping very simple and with best satisfied customers experience.

5. annesuliwar

annesuliwar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Importance of live chat software

You are absolutely right, live chat is very helpful for getting making good customer relation and it also help to generate more leads in business. I am using eAssistance Pro live chat software from the last 6 to 8 month and it helps me a lot to improve my business.

6. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Live chat has ability to provide the convenient answers that customers want, also adding significant benefits to the staff and bottom line of companies.

7. amal

amal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Live Chat is just as important as customer service. Because Live Chat is customer service in the E commerce site. Customer service is important because customers at one point or the other get confused and they need assistance with some difficulty that they face using your website. And sometimes when you have such long terms and conditions of using the website, the customer gets confused in reading those so they need help understanding that as well. Having a Live Chat software would help you connect with your customers and it is easy communication between you and your customer.

8. Nanda

Nanda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to list some general points from customers point of view
    quality design
    social networking sites to share
    complete description about the product
    video can be shared for customers to make them understand better
    secured payment system
    branded products in the store
    sold rate must be high, which brings confidence to the customer to purchase the product

9. tomasbavington

tomasbavington
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can I just emphasize this even further?

As part of my day-job I have to write about live chat software on my company's website and several blogging platforms. I cannot stress enough what a difference it makes and not just in converting leads into sales. The biggest advantages that people forget when live chat software is raised, includes:

- Cost cutting. One operator can deal with multiple customers simultaneously
    - Tracking. Most solutions include some sort of analytics tool that will show you exactly where your customers are bailing on you
    - Low implementation and Adoption costs. Most solutions are installed with a simple script and provide an easy GUI that encourages adoption

The US might not be the best to copy in terms of their economy, but their ferociousness in capitals is second to none. Guess where live chat software use is at its highest? That's right, the US.

10. MarkJacobs

MarkJacobs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It takes a lot of time and you need to cover anything and everything. This is a highly competitive market now and you need to make sure you do everything to stand out

#10 MarkJacobs, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014