What is digital Marketing??

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by infobanc, Jul 24, 2012.

1. infobanc

infobanc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey friends i want to know some information about digital marketing,if any one interested to share they are welcome.

Thanks

2. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Funny thing that you asked when you obviously know what it is, judging from your signature... ;P

3. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think he try to increase number of posting.

4. jasminespero

jasminespero
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Digital marketing is the use of internet connected devices to engage a customer with online advertising in order to promote products and services. Internet connected devices are those such as web browsers, smart phones and game consoles. As technology develops more devices become able of internet browsing and the digital marketing potential that comes with it.

5. stcatherines

stcatherines
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Digital marketing is more similar to internet marketing except that it encompasses all types of digital media. Technically, SEO is one of the tools used in a digital marketing plan.It technique is the use of internet connected devices to engage a customer with online advertising in order to promote products and services. Internet connected devices are those such as web browsers, smart phones and game consoles.

6. SeanFace101

SeanFace101
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say digital marketing is advertising / marketing your website, product, business, etc.. using the internet (browsers and phones), TV, radio, and all other similar things.
    Ways of marketing that i wouldnt consider digital market are things like leaflet, business cards, posters, word of mouth, etc..
    I Think that is correct.

:p

7. StarkSEM

StarkSEM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I lol'd....

Anyway... Digital Marketing is the umbrella term for all marketing efforts on ANY digital platforms: Internet, Phone, TV, Radio, iPads, etc. Direct TV advertising is a form of digital marketing as much as Radio Advertising, and SEO wouldn't have much to do with either of them. Mobile Marketing and Internet Marketing are two completely different beasts, both with they own set of rules and laws.

8. Bharat Book

Bharat Book
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Digital marketing centers around internet. and it is very powerful marketing medium and communication vehicle.As internet can be used to push message to someone like email,rss or pull content serving a banner ad and pay per click search term.Digital marketing is combination of pull and push technology which is used to execute marketing campaign.It is a technique in which customer engage with online advertising in order to promote product and services.

9. nvir477

nvir477
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually I Don`t Have any Idea For Degit Marketing Before See That Forum.. With The Help Of That Forum I got So Many Idea For Digital Marketing..

10. sonewilliams

sonewilliams
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO and digital marketing are two totally different concepts yet they share some common ground. The main purpose of SEO strategies is to get internet sites or pages to rank high in search engine result pages. Digital marketing on other hand is more similar to internet marketing except that it encompasses all types of digital media. Technically, SEO is one of the tools used in a digital marketing plan.there are two types of digital marketing.

(1) Push DM : The strategies in this mode are geared to push advertising data toward intended recipients using various digital means. It could incorporate the use of SMS, email or an RSS feed.

(2) Pull DM : These methods are all geared at getting potential customers and visitors to come to you. Content is presented in a way that they will find you or your business directly. Generally, this is a web page or some other type of web based medium.

• Like Like x 1
  11. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

:D this is a spit....Try to clean it dear or change your signature.

12. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

digital marketing is based on Internet new media?
    What the relationship between digital marketing and the SEO?
    Does it help people to do SEO work??

13. alex12

alex12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Digital Marketing is the promoting of brands using all forms of digital advertising. This now includes Television, Radio, Internet, Mobile and any other form of digital media.

14. kennyschwimmer

kennyschwimmer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Digital marketing is a very broad subject. We need to be precise in what stream are we talking.