What is Different between Table Div and Table less Div?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Krishh, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Krishh

Krishh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I am New Person of Web Designing Field. What is Different between Table Div and Table less Div?. I am basically SEO Analyst and Also Complete the Web Design Course. Our Company Give me one Web Project using CSS Conversion, But I know only Table Dive Conversion. Please Give me your Suggestions about css dive conversion.

2. Kev H

Kev H
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I assume that you mean table-less design (though, new terms always appear so maybe not).

In the old days the way you made a website look like you wanted was to use tables to 'design' the layout of your page.
    Modern coding pracise is to not use tables in design but to use CSS instead (and div elements) and only use tables for data etc or where a table would make sense.

Hence the term 'table-less design'

• Like Like x 2
  3. RoseHosting

RoseHosting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In terms of SEO, it really doesn't matter if you use divs of tables, but using table layouts is not a good idea for many reasons, especcially because you are restricted to what you can do with a table. According to modern web standards, most professional web developers use div tags for layout.

4. sudhakar1

sudhakar1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    The div Make sure that your container div is set to "Position:relative;" and its children divs set to ("position:absolute;"). That way all the children divs will take the div with the relative positioning as a point of reference. and then minor changes in content and look-and-feel of a page can have significant impacts on customer conversion rates. Making changes to things like fonts, background colors, and other style elements are fast and easy when the styling information is maintained in a CSS file..