What is difference between computer architecture and computer organization?

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by hasbuy, Mar 8, 2014.

1. hasbuy

hasbuy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a hard time understanding what they're all about. Please give me the most simplistic way to explain it. If you have some kind of analogy for it, please tell me! I think much better with analogy. Thanks a lot :).

regards
    hasbuy

#1 hasbuy, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  2. MarryMorgan

MarryMorgan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Computer Architecture refer to the design of the computer where as computer organization uses entities they uses computer.

3. geeksonrepair

geeksonrepair
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Computer organization:
    1) Computer organization deal with all physical components of computer system.
    2) It describe how the computer perform.

Computer architectures:
    1) Computer architectures concerned with structures and behavior of computer system.
    2) It describe what the computer does.

4. Antonia Thomas

Antonia Thomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Computer Architecture: -
    Computer Architecture deals with giving operational attributes of the computer or Processor to be specific. the number of bits used to represent the data types, Input Output mechanism and technique for addressing memories.

Computer Organization: -
    Computer Organization is realization of what is specified by the computer architecture .It deals with how operational attributes are linked together to meet the requirements specified by computer architecture .