What is Article Marketing In Actual.

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by seorahulchauhan, Aug 5, 2012.

1. seorahulchauhan

seorahulchauhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do article submission regularly but i dont know what is Article Marketing and What is the process of that. I do article submission only for get my web page cached. Once I give a interview and the interviewer asked me what is the Article marketing. So if any buddy from you know that what is the Article Marketing in Really Tell me.

2. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It may be that article marketing is evolving now. It used to be, people would write an article related to their site's niche, then publish it on various article sites. Some people used the technique widely, which was to expand their site's footprint across the Net and generate interest, thereby increasing traffic. Others abused it as a way to get excessive backlinks in order to manipulate search results.

Expanding your site's visibility by adding value and helping others is a technique that will always be "in style" and rewarded by the search engines.

But excessive and overuse can generate penalties (Penguin) and have caused links from article sites to be devalued (Panda).

3. johansmith

johansmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is the sample definition of Article Marketing:
    Article marketing has been used by professionals for nearly as long as mass print has been available. A business provides content to a newspaper, possibly on a timely topic such as an article on tax audits during tax season, and the newspaper may use the article and include the business's name and contact information. Newspapers and other traditional media have limited budgets for gathering content and these articles may be used in the business section of the newspaper.

4. nvir477

nvir477
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do writing and submitting articles consistently but i don't know what is Content Promotion and What is the procedure of that. I do writing and submitting articles only for get my website cached. Once I provide a appointment and the appointment panel member requested me what is the Content promotion. So if any good friend from you know that what is the Content Promotion in Really Tell me.

5. sonewilliams

sonewilliams
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What Is Article Marketing ?

Getting started with article marketing is easy to do and can pay huge dividends. Many individuals use article marketing to improve search engine rankings, to inform, or to pitch products and services they sell. Regardless of your purpose, consider using article marketing as a great way to build a loyal following.

6. lwonnaco

lwonnaco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do article marketing all the time. I read the blogs and forums and see someone describe a problem where I know a solution. I write an article 400 to 600 words and post it on a well known article marketing site. People write to me and ask me to write articles on other subjects so I'll write another. When people see the article, they go visit the website and that produces traffic. Sometimes they buy something and that increases the profit/net worth.

If you know very little to nothing about toenail rings, do not write an article on toenail rings. If you are an expert on building cooling towers for nuclear reactors, get your 600 word article up on a marketing site and be recognized as the expert. Just figure out what you know a lot about and write an article.

7. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

8. kennyschwimmer

kennyschwimmer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article Marketing is a very tricky subject. You need to be sure that you do not post any duplicate articles across the article submission sites.

9. Bharat Book

Bharat Book
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article marketing is a great way to promote a product, service, website.article marketing means marketing yourself with articles and it’s easy to do if you know how.Title of article is most important part,which helps to grab customer.content of article must be unique and quality content.

10. Ocean Archer

Ocean Archer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

we are actively looking for moms to write parenting articles for our site not only for search engine rankings but also to increase the popularity and prestige of our store for local shoppers of our retail store.

11. Ken Peterson

Ken Peterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article marketing is the activity in which we create our website service/product related informative content to post in article sites which can helpful to others and to create awareness of new and related things, also to get quality backlinks and traffic.

12. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you do article submission for the sake of traffic then your wrong. Article submission increase the number of the backlinks which helps for keywords rank up and page rank up.