What is advanced SEO??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by fish, Sep 27, 2012.

1. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,

Can anyone tell me what is advance SEO and can i do it? if you have any advance SEO technique so please share with us.

Thanks........

2. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey !

There is no any basic SEO or advanced level SEO according to Google. Google has 120+ ranking variables in its algorithm. If you follow only few of them which you know, may be its basic level.

If you try to complete all of its algorithm (no can can do this, even Google itself.) May be its an Advanced Level SEO. Finally least imperfection will win the race...

Thats it.

3. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agress with Owen. There is no basic SEO or advanced SEO here.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Respectfully, I disagree with both. Basic On-Page SEO could be simply changing your Title Tags and your Keyword and Description Meta Tags, reviewing the content of your site to make sure it reflects the keywords you wish to target, and sounds natural, not "keyword stuffed, and making sure you have no broken links, and visitors can easily get from any page on your site to any other page.
    Advanced SEO, as it's name implies, is more comprehensive, and deals with the actual structure and coding of your site, with sitemap creation, canonicalization issues, robots.txt files, and more.
    Can you do advanced SEO? It depends on your level of expertise - if you don't know what advanced SEO is, probably not. You might be better off getting someone to do it for you. Although someone here may be able to give you advice, if you try to follow it without being confident about your ability to do so, you could mess it up, and wind up with more problems than you started with.

• Like Like x 1
  5. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is same for all seasons ) just quality changes.

6. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with joeroxx. Advance SEO includes many thing which is related to coding and structure of websites. Few examples are dealing with duplicate content and URL issues, Pagination, load time, W3C errors, etc.

7. malim

malim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is not special part in SEO that should be called Advance SEO. So SEO is being advanced gradually.

8. masterbizcoach

masterbizcoach
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There's is no such thing as advance SEO specially that Google is strict about their queries. All you need is the basic and descent SEO.

9. omkalal

omkalal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Get past the basics and into the details in our advanced SEO Training Workshop and advanced SEO Certification through the Search Engine Academy.

10. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think advanced means SEO made by professionals who know all secrets and tricks

11. Natcoweb

Natcoweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may use SEO services which are provided by some companies.