Must Read: What features would you like to see added to the BAF?

Discussion in 'Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions' started by BA, Feb 24, 2016.

1. BA

BA
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

A simple question, but we are curious what features or services you like added to the forum? How can we make the Business Advice Forum even better?

A few ideas:
    • A live webinar that a guest speaker provides valuable insights into various business aspects?
    • Training courses to learn more about SEO or related topics?
    • Using BAF Credits for other things in addition to the current offers?
    Please let us know your thoughts and ideas. We are listening ;)

2. joy farnadis

joy farnadis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to add more specific topic and also give proper tips for creating signature

• Like Like x 1
  3. CorporateViking

CorporateViking
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

(This is me spit balling an idea I've been working on that is not completely formulated)

I have seen a few individuals who have an interest in short Facebook style responses.

This is very different than what I notice the purpose of these forums is supposed to be for. In the interest of understanding to cater to these individuals who want to take part in a faster paced conversation the implementation of something like iFlyChat.

It's a chatting program that sits on many successful web sites currently and allows people to have active conversations without diminishing the use of the forums. Having hard writing that can be reached by any site participants is extremely valuable. Others will just want a quick conversation or to ask what resources others use.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BA

BA
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Excellent idea! That is funny you mention that because we have been looking into chat solutions. We will be implementing this soon.

• Like Like x 1