What European hosts do you know?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by IOLES, Aug 27, 2015.

1. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thinking to launch my personal web site and it requires not so much resources.
    I have found QHoster.com - it has servers in UK. Their hosting solutions can be suitable for me.
    can i use their services? or any better deals?

2. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can say Giga-RDP.in is the best option to get hosting solutions in EU. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

3. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
    QHoster.com have really good reputation in the hosting services market. They offer various server locations choice: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore

4. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Hi,
    If you are planning to host your personal website then cloud server would be the most affordable way to get online. You just have to pay for the used resources and you can upgrade your server resources according to your growing traffic at any point of time.

5. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Host1Plus offers a wide range of affordable, high quality hosting solutions - VPS hosting, web hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated servers.

6. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never heard about them but there are plethora of options available for you to select from. Best bet is to go through their reviews online but then again they can be faked. Many of the reputed service providers have servers placed in Europe but it's your take at the end of the day.

7. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know rareservers.com offer really cool vps hosting plans in Europe along with discount: Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices.

8. Gustavo

Gustavo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want reliable cheap hosting plan then go with waxspace.99.99% Server time,Good Support team.As per your requirement you get web hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated servers,VPS hosting.

9. StrangeRobot

StrangeRobot
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.