What Does Risk-Free Rate Mean to You?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by SchutteSolutions, Apr 26, 2014.

1. SchutteSolutions

SchutteSolutions
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

We are considering some different options for our consulting services and would appreciate your honest feedback as a pilot test before advancing to a paid advertising campaign.

In order to give small business owners an option of avoiding high consulting prices, we are evaluating the potential market response to a risk-free rate where the only fee is a small portion of the new profit generated. What is your impression of this model, or what questions or concerns do you think a visitor might have with the "How You Profit" page at www.SchutteSolutions.com?

Thank you,
    Dan

2. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Dan. I think the idea is sound. Many businesses are following the new trend of giving something for free that builds a relationship of trust first before sales are made, so the idea is being practiced successfully. I had a look at your site and would recommend that you list the bullets under "Real Solutions" right at the top, so that the visitor can be hooked at a glance and most definitely top priority for your Home page and not so separately as it is currently done. I think you need to have someone look at the website from a marketing perspective that can help you phrase and prioritize pages from the clients perspective and not from the perspective of the web designer that looks for what is aesthetically and visually pleasing. I wouldn't go into a paid advertising campaign because a lot of that can be done for free and only after what I am referring you to, is improved. Send me a mail if you need more clarity. Hope that helps.

3. SchutteSolutions

SchutteSolutions
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great feedback, thank you!