What do you usually plan when traveling abroad?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by NateAnglin, Oct 1, 2013.

1. NateAnglin

NateAnglin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Traveling abroad is an exciting feeling where you get to see places you’ve never been. How do you plan when traveling abroad? How do you eat?

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When traveling abroad, I really take good care of things because If I miss one, it can be very regretful. Also, I try to eat healthy food because junk food can make me sick and ruin the trip.

3. Bagchi

Bagchi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey! generally while packing our bags we miss few things and each time, think of things if we haven't missed. :) I have one idea, may be it will be useful for you all and can be a part of activity you can think of while travelling abroad.
    While packing bag first step is TOUCH YOUR HEAD - Now think items related to head, it might be your hat, comb, sampoo, oil, conditioner and so on.
    second step is TOUCH YOUR FACE - you can think of specs, face cream, face wash.... similarly touch your body parts from top to bottom and I can assure that you won't miss things... :)

• Like Like x 1