What do you think of this business name?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by danstelter, Sep 5, 2013.

1. danstelter

danstelter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So, I'm thinking of creating a results-based digital marketing company both B2B and B2C (not enough of them out there). How does this name sound to you?

"Pure Performance Marketing"

Thanks for the feedback and please be honest - you won't hurt my feelings! Feel free to offer alternate suggestions if you want.

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I doubt there are not enough of them. However, the name sounds good. Goes with the kind of service you wish to pitch for.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I like the sound of the name, it is positive and strong. The only thing I would say against it is that it might be a little long, perhaps it would be abbreviated to PPM or even PPM Marketing.

4. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The name "Pure Performance Marketing" looks good to me. Actually it looks unique to me something I haven't heard of as you know pureness in your performance. You can give it a go with it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The name sound good. I disagree with Fergal on the length of it though. You can make it work. I've seen companies with longer names.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I like your name and agree that it has a strong ring to it. It also rings of trust which is the impression you want to make on the client. My first impression of your name is that you are setting high standards and give real value. If you don't use it as a name then definitely use it as part of your USP on every connection with your client (marketing materials)! Go for it!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Paul0130

Paul0130
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's a good name and rememberable

8. Trevor

Trevor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pure Performance Marketing is the best name for your company, it sounds very positive and strong name.