What do you htink of Hound.com

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by eXtreme63, Sep 14, 2009.

1. eXtreme63

eXtreme63
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is Hound?

Hound.com is an online job search engine.
    Hound shows its members jobs from every employer website it can find in the United States and throughout the world. It is the most powerful job-search engine in existence and powers several job boards. Recruiters use Hound to track down potential jobs for their clients.

Why use Hound?

Most jobs are posted on employer websites and not commercial job boards. Jobs on employer websites typically are not advertised—this means jobs on employer websites typically receive hardly any applications because people do not know about them. Hound allows its members to be the first and only applicants to these jobs on employer websites.

Hound does not allow any advertisers, and our search results are influenced only by what employers tell us are available. We do not list recruiter jobs at all. We only list jobs direct from employer websites. Hound is pure job search.

No Advertising
    There are no banner ads or pop-up advertising on Hound. The information you see is supported by your membership. Hound works for you to bring you unbiased information about jobs.

#1 eXtreme63, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Looks like a useful service for anyone seeking a job. I notice that they provide a 7 day free trial and as you say, they are ad free. Do you know what the membership fees are like after the free trial has expired?

3. kguru1979

kguru1979
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I came to know recently that Hound is a scam site. This is run by the popular scammer in Internet Harrison Barnes. Initially I thought this as a very professional site, but afterwards came to know that this is a scam.

Pl see some internet discussions here as proof:-

PROOF 1
    PROOF 2

Still there were some discussions available that this is not a scam, but majority of feedback says this is a scam site.

If I am wrong, please correct.

4. johndale

johndale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Those proof says it all. Now I can include them on my list to avoid and share with my friends to avoid too.