What Do You Find Frustrating?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Clint Cora, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Clint Cora

Clint Cora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now that we are at mid year, we may find that we may not be progressing as we have planned so far. For me, I'm progressing well except part of my plans was to hold a live all day event for the public (rather than the closed events I usually speak at). This hasn't happened yet so I'm now targeting for fall. So some things are turning out to go slower than expected.

What about you? What do you find frustrating so far at mid year?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I'm not earning as much as I'd hoped to by this time of year. However, thankfully my earnings are going in the right direction so it's not such a bad things and I do hope to reach my targets by the end of the year.

3. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The one thing that I've been finding frustrating for me this year is just not making enough money to make ends meet. There will always be up and downs, but I prefer to always be up if possible.

4. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fergal, I hope you don't mind me asking and if you do, just ignore the question - but do you have a a full time job aside from your online projects like BAF? Reply via PM if you wish.

As for what I find irritating, it has to be the lack of appreciation that some people show for the job they have. In the current economic climate or not, regardless - I find it disrespectful to those who work so hard to find a job but have been unsuccessful.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I don't mind you asking at all, I'm working full time on my websites and that's my full time job, I'm grateful for the opportunity to do this and I hope that I can make it a success.

• Like Like x 1
  6. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's a great position to be in and one I aim to be in longer term - I may PM you for some advice!

7. Clint Cora

Clint Cora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fergal, what areas do your websites focus on?

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I've owned lots of websites and domains in the past, this was actually a bad thing because I wasn't as focused on any of them to the level that was required to make them a real success. In recent months, I've been disposing of quite a few sites and domains. The ones that I'm concentrating on at the moment are this one and Forum Promotion (link in my sig).