What do you do to make money online?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by clarahuang, Oct 14, 2016.

1. clarahuang

clarahuang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think many people have the same question as me because everyone has smartphone with not only one set.. What do you do to make money online? Do some app likes? or app installs? I think it is not a bad idea for me. Because I just want to take my time and make some extra money for fun. If you have another way to make money online, please leave me message.

2. Abdulrahman

Abdulrahman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before addressing your question just asking what is the app likes and app installs and how you can make money from them .

I make money online by creating many projects related to my experience which is website design , I also do some offline marketing which will add some bucks to my wallet :)

Thanks

3. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Symonds, I believe signals are very hard to cope with and if we get it wrong then we could lose heavily. I mostly prefer manual trading which is easier but even with broker we need to be extremely careful because I have seen people suffer badly with wrong broker like Nova FX.

4. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i just know earning online through monetization. If you know such apps that helps earning, please do share with us.

5. clarahuang

clarahuang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It sounds like you guys doing the similar work. Different people chose different way for their profits, god bless all about you.

6. clarahuang

clarahuang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are so smart and great. Website design is more popular in future years because as we all know Internet growing fast. The salary of Internet is so much higher than others. But I am so fool about Internet and I just use it. ;) Hope your offline marketing is bright.

7. clarahuang

clarahuang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I find one thing that different countries have different making money online way. I think it is based on the economy situation of countries. For example, in Amercian or Europe countries, they will do the Internet or trading for making money.In Vietnam, they just chose some trick way to make money. For instance, they will use TryMyApps app to make money online through appinstalls. That means you just need to download the app through TryMyApps and play for while, you can get pin money soon. This is market situation.

8. Jessica Thomson

Jessica Thomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many ways to make money online, like nowadays blogging and Youtube channel is getting more popularity in earning online through google Adsense. But this is a lengthy and patience process . Apart from that someone also makes a decent money through upwork and fiver very credible sites when it's come to online earning.

9. mark-taylor

mark-taylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Affiliate Marketing along with paid surveys, ptc sites & advertisements are very effective ways of earning online.

10. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use to work as a freelancer on odesk now "upwork" but now I have a full time job so I am not doing it anymore.

11. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don’t think there is anything better than Forex, as it’s the best business and with broker like OctaFX, I find it ever so much more profitable and able to generate great revenues as well. I enjoy it completely under them due to the wide range of offering. I love their ECN account that can be operated with just 5 dollars while they also have smooth trading platform in cTrader, it all makes trading easier to do and allows one to make good profits.

12. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree Forex trading is very good work to do, but not with choice of brokers like that one, I think we need to be very wise with how we go about things and with which broker we go with, as even slight mistake can be costly.

13. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don’t think anyone disagrees on that Hussey, it is very much obvious but it is more about our ability that decides for it. I don’t see everyone doing well in it without the discipline and other attributes. This is why I believe practice becomes so crucial which we need to focus a lot on if we are to succeed. I do exactly that which is easier under OctaFX, as they help massive with their simple and straight forward educational guidance and demo contest facility as well.

14. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To me, Adsense is my the number one that I aim to make money through it. It's absolutely right that you have to keep your patient for years to see your coins pile up bit by bit. It consumes your huge of time for blogging and creating any new and different article and content.

Actually, I have my full time job for a logistics company. Knowledge from my job is the one of many types of blogs I have been updating since then, 2012.

From cent to a dollar, from a dollar to several dollars, right, it takes time finding money from other to be felt up into ours. It's more harder than spend them out!

Yet, today, I just learn that how to increase traffic to yours dramatically.

1) Create the only unique blog/web which is you are master for. For example:
    • How to Interview In English
    • Count English Number from 1 to 1000000
    • English of the DAY
    • Song Lyrics Translation2thai
    2) Use the attraction words at the first letter in your line such as: Great, For girls, Method (s),[Brand Names], For guys, Need, [Model Numbers], For kids, New, Alleviate, For men, Avoid, For newbies, On sale, bargain, For sale, Order, Because, For seniors, Overcome, Best, For students, Plan(s), Best, For women, Prevent, Best, Free, Program(s), Bleeding, Free Protect, Blog post, Free Purchase, Gain, Quick, Bonus, Get rid of, Rebuild, Budget, Great, Recover, Buy, Guide(s), Reduce, Cheap, Hacks, Reduced, Cheapest, Heal, Relieve, Code with, History, Remedy, Compare, How can I, Repair, comparison, How do I, Restore, Coupon, How do you, Review, Critical, Reviews (s), Cure, How to get rid of, Scam, Dark, How to make, Science, Deal with, Huge / Big, Smart, Deals, Improve, Software, Discount, Increase, Solution, Discount code, Inexpensive, Solve, Easily, Instantly, Surprising, Eliminate, Kill, Technique, End, Learn,That, Works, Fast, Low cost, Tips, Fear, Low priced, Top, Fix, Training, For children, Treat, For couples, Tricks, Vs, War, Why, You

3) Start the first letter of your article with italic and/or color fill style.

4) Update your blog(s) from time to time in order to keep it alive, not ignore it for long - make sure it's not a dead one in view of your blog's fans/visitors.

5) Use informal speeches or daily speaking words for making your readers feel relax and friendly.

6) Well, don't forget adding some exclamation, motto, poem,..in your lines.

7) Please including polite words on your contents as well. For instance, Please visit us,

8) Never forget to say; "We/I welcome you all to visit our page", "You're welcomed to visit us"

9) Say this sentence at the end: "Your comments are great values for us to improve our website", "Please leave your comment so we know how to improve our page better to serve you"

10) Declare yourself by leave your name beneath your jobs.

Hope these will value you all,
    Michael Leng,

#14 Michael Leng, May 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2017
  15. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Why? An exclamation or motto may be interesting, I think, depending on the subject. Can you provide some examples, to make this point clearer? And, why add a poem?
    I disagree with this one. Perhaps at the end of each blog post you can add "We welcome any comments you may have". The blog can then be changed, if necessary, based on those comments.

16. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, there! There's an extensive list of ways to earn money online. From how it sounds, you're planning to earn extra, which means you're willing to put in part-time hours. You're also not interested in taking the online money making business seriously, just something you can do while you pass time. This isn't entirely a bad idea since I'm guessing you have a full-time job that lets you earn a substantial amount. And since you're into apps -- installing and using them, you view it as the best route for you to take.

If you run a search on Google for apps that pay, you'd be taken to a large library of apps that do just that. There are apps that pay you in exchange for submitting a photo of your receipt. There are apps that pay you to watch videos. There are apps that pay you every time you shop. Are you using Android? If you are, you can browse through Google Play. I'm sure you'll find ones that suit your fancy.

17. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

After doing many online earning jobs now I am settled with forex trading as I feel that is the way to go! I trade with FreshForex which provides the right conditions for trading like near zero spreads and fast executions with no re quotes. Supporting conditions include training resources, 1:500 leverage, and partnership, trading contests, good customer care and fast withdrawals! MegaRebate 2.0 provides rebates for every trade which can be upto $20 whether you win or lose; so a nice income addition over time!

18. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mick, I believe if we want to do job then it is only offline that is better. It is useless to do job online because of multiple reasons. I too work as Forex trader and I feel very pleased with things. I work with OctaFX and I feel very pleased with things because I get great support and that enables me to perform well. I can also work from any corner of the planet, so even if I am on holiday or with family, I can still keep eye on things through smart phone.

19. WayneClark

WayneClark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Symonds, I am also joined under OctaFX and its quite pleasing trading with them. I do Forex trading primarily and I am highly satisfied with things. The major thing is being able to generate higher returns even with low investment. Also, its legitimate business as we all know, therefore, it is little to say that the future can be built through it and this is really the sort of business that you call worthy of time and investment for any individual.

20. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forex is best but with good selections in terms of strategies and broker. I have got both right now but in past, I had a lot of issues in both departments with companies like Instaforex, ForexMart and few others troubling me right and left, but I am above that phase!