What do teachers make?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Fergal, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I saw this video on Seth Godin's blog today and thought you might like it. Don't judge people by what they earn and be the best you can be at something you believe in ...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0xuFnP5N2uA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0xuFnP5N2uA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Teachers are considered as the 2nd parents of our children.
    What children learn in school will greatly affect their future.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Good point GekiDan, the importance of teachers is often underestimated. They play a significant part in a child's life. Most of us have fond memories of teachers that had a special influence on our lives, unfortunately there are also bad teachers out there.

4. gtt

gtt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Teaching is an incomparable profession and like a candle, a good teacher consumes h(im/er)self to light the way for others. I have a special admiration for teachers as I consider them as silent heroes.

Based on these videos here, I'll regard him as a man of great philosophy. "The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book"... very inspiring!

#4 gtt, Mar 31, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  5. dominicfilip

dominicfilip
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That was out standing... i haven't seen that in past but its a awesoem video...