What corporations donate office space to non-profits in the Los Angeles area?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Jimmy Corrigan, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Jimmy Corrigan

Jimmy Corrigan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Non-profit I work at is looking for donated office space in the Los Angeles area. I'm having difficulties finding corporations that do donate office space, so if anyone can assist me with this that would be great.

2. Grumpy

Grumpy
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

You can find quite a few organizations that are funding office space or offering it at a much lower rate than to commercial businesses in the Los Angeles area simply by using Google. I just did it and found many, many helpful results. :)

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Forum Jimmy, thanks for joining. I'd suggest that you contact local estate agents and ask if they know of anyone that could help. You could also contact some corporations directly and ask if there is anything they can do for you, if they can't ask them if they know anyone that might be able to help.

Other things you could do are place an ad in your local newspaper (or better still a free press release) explaining the good work you do, outlining how getting involved could help the donor corporation and give details of your requirements. If you have a website or use social networking for your non profit, also use those to publicise your needs. People are generally happy to spread the word about a good cause, so if you posted on Twitter or FaceBook you might find that users pass the message on and give it some great free publicity.

Good luck with finding something!