What Comes Between YOU & SUCCESS ?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by jhaye, Aug 22, 2012.

1. jhaye

jhaye
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Majority Of you may or may not Ignore this post, but, to those who made it this far PLZ read.

TO anyone out there, if you want to have any success in your life, you need to prepare yourself do stuff you not so proud of, shame, don't want to do & etc. . Success comes to you when you have decided that you are going to do it no matter what trials & problems you may face. I can assure you that! People who 'say' they want to 'make it', 'be successful',' be rich', or they want to 'Be there own boss', won't achieve it when they fail do the small or big things necessary to help them along the way. Those who do the small or big things no matter what it is , they will gain success! They would reach it because they see the need to accomplish the small or big'action(s)' in order to achieve 'bigger goal(s)'

. ... . . . . . For example. IF you need to get a job to make money so that you can make your dreams happen, DO IT! Do it by ALL MEANS & Work smart! Dont Just Hope for a 'big break'! Put yourself in the position & earn it!. The money you've made, use it to invest into yourself & Career of choice. By doing so you would earn Success! That's just my 2cents of keeping it real :cool:

For those who didn't quite get the hidden message of What actually comes between you & Success, the ans is YOU! You are what comes between achieve success and failing to achieve it! Today always look to
    aim for achieving your goal,plans no matter if they are small or big.

I will post other Self Improvement Post in time to come if you like this post plz let me know if i helped you :D

2. Jay

Jay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This post is great, it reminds many people that they something have to do things they may not enjoy doing to achieve overall success. Thanks for the share! :)

3. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a great thread, the only thing that really only keeps me from be successful is being motivated to do whatever I am doing. But after I get past that part I know that I can do it. But thanks for the great read, i'm sure it will help a lot of people.

4. MarkTaylor

MarkTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What comes between You and Success? You!

5. Sprinkles

Sprinkles
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The morning newspaper and TV