What can I do for you on Trading with your customer?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by creativelife, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creativelife

creativelife
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am Melody, and I have worked as a foreign trader about 5 years. Now I always think myself when I am not busy. Somebody works in order to prove himself and somebody works in order to enjoy the life and interesting, so do I . If you have some questions about trading with your customer, hope I can help you!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Melody, I hope you enjoy your time on our forum.

3. juneflower

juneflower
    uix_expand uix_collapse

:D Enioy your interesting life time with Business. I am also doing the international business. Nice to talk with you!

4. Appleping

Appleping
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello , it is so luck I can see this forum, because I am confused with my work during these days. It make me so loss to face my job.
    We are a small trading company, and the work siutable is not very hard. Just I am difficult to find the new client and get the chance of order.
    Everymonth we have the examination . Everytime I am feel sad at that time, because my benifit of the order is less. In fact, I have paid more effort when I am working.
    I work like this day and day. Just I feel it is a wast of time to work. Less money, less chance, less experience, I have no way how to solved this situation. Pls help me......

5. creativelife

creativelife
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Appleping
    So nice you can view my forum and I think your are a good worker because you have the courage to summarize yourself. It is a good start for you to creat your jobs.
    Firstly, I think you should view your company and learn the main success products in your company. Take more energy on the knowledge of your products.
    Second, remember to contact your clients to know if they have any inquiry. Good business from good freindly ship.
    Third, once the client have some inquiry, pls pay for 100% energy to treat them and cherish the chance. You client will think you are a responsible man.
    Aslo the good attitude is so important on everything. Hope you will be successful and have good luck.:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

7. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello to you two, Appleping and creativelife! Welcome to the Business Advice Forums!

8. creativelife

creativelife
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello Haleymcadams1, so nice to know you! Hope we will have the chance to know each other. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.