What business would be booming 10 yrs after now?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by sriz, Aug 29, 2013.

1. sriz

sriz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Friends can anyone make any prediction about the business that would be in a boom 10 years after now?
    The business that could really be used to reap maximum benefits?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I believe that the businesses that will be booming in ten years will be in the environmental and green energy sectors. The planet has a huge pollution problem and companies that can provide solutions to this major problem will find themselves in great demand and making significant profits.

• Like Like x 1
  3. marcus47

marcus47
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi sriz,
    I think you have a lot of time to invest. Live in present, time are running fast. How would we know about future? We are just assuming that.
    :dunno:I think car dealer ship will be standing on the top after ten year later.

4. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Any business that sell quality, valuable information. Information will all be in demand no matter what generation. As far as offline though, maybe something green like Fergal said, but also something related with water. Look how many companies came out in the last decade with a product that we already get for free and they turned it into something that we constantly purchase. So maybe that will still continue.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I think you may be on to something there. Recent developments would suggest that the days of us having free access to water are numbered. For example, many countries now metre and charge for water supply. Although many of us are guilty of taking clean drinking water for granted, it is actually a scarce resource.

6. Liftsmarter

Liftsmarter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Water treatment is a viable investment option and will boom in the U.S., if any pro-fracking legislation is passed. Without proper water filtration, fracking (the preferred method of extracting O & G) is an environmental disaster. The method calls for high pressure blasts of H2O into a pre-drilled hole, followed by sand and a final blast of H2O. It creates tiny fractures deep in the earth that frees trapped minerals and gasses that may then be extracted. The water that was used, is contaminated by said minerals and requires treatment. There is a company here in Texas that made a killing by using layers of Styrofoam and Charcoal filters in portable housing for easy on site delivery.

Good luck in what ever you choose.

• Like Like x 1
  7. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the companies providing alternatives of petrol and in lower rate will boost maximum in future.Apart from that the business of property will make huge profits in the future because there is need of property in the upcoming years ..

8. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yea, I've been noticing alot of people starting up businesses involving water. Who would've thought that something that's free, in most countries, could make so much money?

9. AmbitiousStudent

AmbitiousStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I reckon the business suit will soon disappear from offices, meetings and interviews and the more modern look will start to take over. I go into interviews now with a stripey smart-casual dark blue long sleeve shirt, with a lighter blue tie carrying a sandy buttoned jacket. I don't wear the jacket just to be cautious but it looks good. The standard business suit seems to be losing it's impact now compared to the stripey suit or the modern smart-casual clothing. The girls certainly like it anyway

10. nasifabg

nasifabg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my view any online business will be on boom even after 10 years from now,as today we find quite less no. of users for internet but graph is increasing every day,every hour.So after 10 years can you imagine the no. of internet users and abt. new technologies?
    So online business is on boom today also and it will continue for years long.....

11. puja167

puja167
    uix_expand uix_collapse

construction

12. alice89jobs

alice89jobs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

India has over 442 animal sanctuaries, referred to as Wildlife sanctuaries. Among these, the 41 Tiger Reserves are governed by Project Tiger, and are of special significance in the conservation of the tiger. Some wildlife sanctuaries are specifically named Bird Sanctuary, e.g. Keoladeo National Park before attaining National Park status. Many National Parks were initially Wildlife Sanctuaries

13. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Why do you think that?

Are you saying that animal sanctuaries will be big business in ten years time.

14. Kamj

Kamj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The way technology is continuing to evolve i say all online business will be booming from social media to online marketing. Cell phone apps is a new billion dollar industry. You make a good app software you can get receive a offer higher than Mark Zuckerberg from a top website like google or yahoo. In fact Mark Zuckerberg said he got offered a billion dollars by yahoo for facebook back in the day before he blew up. Now a friend of a friend made the cell phone app live profile and apple or mircosoft offered him 6 billion dollars and he took it. The guy was under 25 when he did the deal. Young guy from New York.

15. Rajsharan

Rajsharan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hmm interesting question well there is lot of business which are booming and further their are those business which remain the same. I talk about the business in which i am Relocation services which have lots of scope of booming in future.

16. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think people in the future are gonna be health conscious. And so veggies might be booming..

17. Vick

Vick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Tesla and E-cars

18. Bagchi

Bagchi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

After 10 years huge data will be gathered. Each company will have abundant data. Analysis of those data will become top priority. I suppose data analytics will be one of the booming business.

19. Mens

Mens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it just like a thirst of water ...something related market trends and depend on type of business. Look how many companies grow in the last decade with a particular product. company name grow always but nature of business change every time to time

20. derrickfowler

derrickfowler
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is growing demand for online HR management system and these is a tough competition going on between the service providers. Since its becoming a need of every other business to get comfortable less time consuming online management system, different new companies are flooding in with there innovative ideas.