What books you have read or reading for your self improvement?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by spyindiaankur, Nov 30, 2013.

1. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friends, this time I would like to know about different books that you have read or reading to improve yourself and what are your experiences with them. This will enable us in knowing about new books and readings that we can use for our self improvement.

I have read "The monk who sold his Ferrari" by Robin Sharma, "the Secret" by Rohnda Byrn, "Understand your mind" and "The path of emancipation" by Thich Nath Hanh. I have learned a lot from these books and suggest everyone to read these.

2. RoseAb

RoseAb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There maybe others I remember later. One I can suggest is "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle. It will help you understand yourself and understand other people.

• Like Like x 1
  3. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you so much "RoseAb" for suggesting this great book...

4. Timsmith

Timsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I always have interest in computer technologies and i read those books which give me more and more knowledge about computers.

5. alishakapoor491

alishakapoor491
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am huge fan of Dan Brown books and have read his books like the lost symbol, the da vinci code and angels and demons.

6. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before going to tell what type of books i read, I just want to express my opinion.

Now a days we all are addicted to computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets. No one is having time to open a text book.
    This trend has to change, in the sense, we at least have to read the e books like e pub version books.
    But physical books are ultimate.

And coming to my choice of reading, "Reading is a part of my life".
    I prefer the personality development books and great leaders books, so that i can learn something interesting and i improve myself by learning from great leader's books.