What ASP web hosting would you recommend?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by khatie, Nov 10, 2011.

1. khatie

khatie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Would you guys recommend the best ASP web hosting provider for you? I'm about to set up my ASP-based website and I'm having second thoughts on what webhost to choose. Your opinions would be greatly appreciated! I've found this list of ASP hosting providers http://www.webhostingsearch.com/asp-hosting.php but still I want to hear feedbacks from users especially those who already had a hands-on experience. Thanks in advance!

2. Jamesfrank

Jamesfrank
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re:

Managed IT is especially good for small to medium sized business firms since it is very costly to hire a full-time in-house webmaster to maintain their websites.Since maintaining a business website for maximum uptime is very important nowadays, managed hosting would be the perfect solution for business to outsource the technical demand to the professionals from the web hosting firms.

3. jakson0100

jakson0100
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend you vpswebserver.com they provide very good service at very cheap rate

4. BNB

BNB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My vote for HostGator - they offer Windows servers now and they have been rock solid for me for many, many years.

5. Host.co.in

Host.co.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It also depends upon the geographical location you want your server to be situated and what are your resource requirements. Jus one thing is sure as your are looking for windows based hosting it will be a little bit costlier than Linux based hosting plans.

6. stevenrenolds

stevenrenolds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I second that vote for HostGator, you can't go wrong with them imo. They have always been very helpful and reliable when it comes to running my websites.