What are your promotion tricks?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Jay, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Jay

Jay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We all have promotion tricks that we use in order to gain more hits on our websites, what is yours if you wouldn't mind sharing to the community of BAF? :)

2. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best will be writing a good post/article about your website and its features it will bring lots of genuine visitors.Other things may include posting advertisements in related websites,putting signature.This has really been helpful for me.And for affiliate selling and other stuffs creation of youtube video will help alot but it should be impressive.

3. pentawebexperts

pentawebexperts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually contents are more powerful nowadays so writing unique and new contents for every marketing strategy will definitely effect. Most of the people are participating in social media activities although the remaining strategies like articles, blogs, forums and so on are also helpful in fulfilling the marketing needs but social media has overcome the others in a short period of time. So i would prefer social media activities for business promotions.

4. Thanoz

Thanoz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, sponsored reviews on high traffic blogs are a good method imho to go. at least 1/3 of people that will see the article and read it would visit your website. If it's a trusted reviewer-blogger the stats can be even better!
    Also i offer free services in exchange of things such us promotion. For example, i will redesign your header for your website, create a custom HQ logo and you'll have an eternal banner linking back to my website or something similar.

• Like Like x 1
  5. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Guest posting to some popular blogs can be very effective.

6. ssstylish

ssstylish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are running a newbie website, long tail keywords and link bait can bring you the first batch of visitors.

7. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is Content, Content and Content. With regular and fresh update of content in your site will help you people to visit your site and as well as google will help you in indexing your site as quick as possible.

8. libertyreverse

libertyreverse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.

9. dothebusiness

dothebusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content is very important and add fresh content regularily. Offering a free product is good to get subscribers

10. UTMediaGroup

UTMediaGroup
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know that for me if a site changes their content often I will be back to view more if I like what I see. I think that when your content is old, and people have already seen it they will not be a repeat visitor.

11. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try Social Media as well target some keywords and optimize then in the search engines for getting high Search Rank. If you Search Rank is good then your site traffic as well good.

12. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

using some social media to communicate with target clients and keep a good relationship with them and then it is easier to promote your products and service to them.