What are your favorite SEO tools?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jacob001, Jan 10, 2012.

1. jacob001

jacob001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

Just wondering what kind of tools everyone uses. I'd prefer to hear about some great free ones, but I'm willing to pay for ones that really do the job.

What tools are your SEO must-haves?

Thanks!

2. DanielMilstein

DanielMilstein
    uix_expand uix_collapse

See, there is one tool that has everything, and i mean EVERYTHING. it is little costly on the pocket for most of them out there as it charges money every month. I have been experimenting with a lot of tools out there, i have found that all other tools are nothing but wannabe SEOMoz's. If you can afford you should go for it!

3. LeifNsn

LeifNsn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, SEOMoz is having a couple of useful tools that can help in doing better onpage and as well as offpage optimization of your website. You should also install SEOMoz toolbar on your browser. It has a lot of free tools that can help in analyzing your competitors websites.

4. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are no such a tool can do everything, if the particular tool can perform all task. Other tool wont be survive. Back to OP question,

Google families tools is a must. e.g. analytics, webmaster, adword, feedbunner.
    Bing webmaster tool, to improve Bing search.

For pay tool such as rank check, backlinks, site audit; you can consider third party tool like SEOMOZ, advance web ranking, link-assistant, majestic seo.

For Free tool you can consider; cute rank, seo spy glass, Xenu....

5. cpaoutsourcing

cpaoutsourcing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEOMoz is having a number of useful resources that can help in doing better onpage and as well as offpage seo of your web page. You should also set up SEOMoz plugin on your technique. It has a lot of no cost resources that can help in assessing your competition internet sites.

6. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As compare to other tools free/paid I will chose SeoMoz tools because they will give deep inside and consider reliable than other free and paid tools. and my second chose is link-assistant they can give some info but I am always worried about there reliability.

7. girdharkumar

girdharkumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what kink of tool you want suggestion

8. Sandhya

Sandhya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi................

My favourite SEO tool is my brain, everyone else has tools that speed up processes, but you can have more success in 10 minutes by stopping and having a little think about how to promote a site and get people interested in what you do. And the best part is that its totally free at present.... Alternatively I would say my favourite tool is Google Analytics, Webmaster tools and generally Google products.

9. katherine

katherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I use almost all the tools provided in Mozilla Firefox, but all my submissions are manual whether they are of SEO or SMO. I believe that manual submission are more effective and there is very less possibility of spamming.

10. Jashandeep

Jashandeep
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many tools many add-ons available.Its not possible to explain all that in a one post .So i would like to know what kinds of SEO tools you are asking about.

11. FreelanceDesignz

FreelanceDesignz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Organic SEO is Best

I would suggest doing put organic SEO without any help of 3rd party tools and programs. If you are going to use anything I would suggest Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools. For Bing and Yahoo, Webmaster Toolbox :)

Keep in mind the more you try, the more it looks like spam and no body likes spam unless it comes in a can!

The best practice methods is to be honest, informative, and unique

12. DanielMilstein

DanielMilstein
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been using SEOmoz for over an year now and I dont think it has anything that is missing. I mean with little knowledge I have I have never felt the need that 'ohh.. this thing is missing'! Could you please tell me the one thing you feel is lacking with it? I will surely tell Rand about it and it is so easy to approach him, and he always welcomes intelligent questions!

13. diyakapoor

diyakapoor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As an SEO, my favorite tool is google analytics to check stats. Some other tools which I use, Google adwards keyword too, backlinkwatch.com, seomoz

14. Sandhya

Sandhya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi................

My favorite SEO tool is my brain, everyone else has tools that speed up processes, but you can have more success in 10 minutes by stopping and having a little think about how to promote a site and get people interested in what you do. And the best part is that its totally free at present.... Alternatively I would say my favorite tool is Google Analytic, Webmaster tools and generally Google products.

15. D Alishouse

D Alishouse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Analytics is absolutely essential in my opinion. And it's rather fascinating to watch the numbers and see how changes you make effect the outcome. My other favorite SEO tool would have to be blog writing. It's fresh, fast and creative. Writing blogs is a great way to talk to your clients or potential clients and it's ever changing. There's always something new to talk about.

16. DaveB

DaveB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For SEO there are tons of cool tools to pick from and a lot depends what you are actually trying to accomplish. Here are some good SEO tools I have used in the past:

SEOBook – (Mozilla Firefox)
    SeoQuake – (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari)
    SEOmoz – (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)
    Bruce Clay SEMToolbar –

Jacob if you are looking to do something specific within the realm let us know and someone in the community can probably point you in the right direction and get you the SEO tool you need.

17. Alan2011

Alan2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SeoQuake
    SEOmoz

18. vikaskumar11233

vikaskumar11233
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all
    My favorite SEO tools are--
    SEOMoz
    Quirk Search Status

19. MaryPablate

MaryPablate
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My top 3 addons for SEO: SEObook, SERPTreds.com, SenSEO

20. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been using a handful of resources for my online business. Check out my site and get it for free. These includes vendors, when to sell your product also.